OXFORD, England, July 9, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science Corporation (Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science), a Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (TSE: 8036) wholly owned subsidiary engaged in the manufacture and sales of analysis and measuring instruments, today revealed its latest data management and storage service, ExTOPE Connect, for its range of Vulcan and X-MET handheld, and LAB-X500 benchtop industrial analysers.
ExTOPE Connect provides users with real-time access to results from any computer, anywhere when an internet connection is available, enabling the management of one instrument or a fleet of instruments effortlessly from one centralised location. With unlimited data storage and back up of results to a cloud service, if any questions should arise later, information is readily available for inspection or an audit trail.
For over 40 years, we have been constantly improving our products and services to ensure they are cutting edge and future proof to meet the evolving needs of our customers. ExTOPE Connect is our latest advancement in providing state-of-art data management and storage services for customers, which we know is critical for many as they seek operational efficiencies.
Mikko Järvikivi, Hitachi Product Business Development Manager
Users of Vulcan and X-MET8000 series of handheld analysers also will have access to Android and iOS ExTOPE Connect apps. Once the analyser is connected to a mobile phone device, results can be shared instantly with a text message, email or WhatsApp. Results can also be uploaded to ExTOPE Connect cloud data management and storage service, including photos of samples and measurement results to maintain a centralised repository of results. The app also allows the printing of results and labels when connected to a network printer, making the whole process more efficient.
Mikko Järvikivi, Hitachi Product Business Development Manager, said: “For over 40 years, we have been constantly improving our products and services to ensure they are cutting edge and future proof to meet the evolving needs of our customers. ExTOPE Connect is our latest advancement in providing state-of-art data management and storage services for customers, which we know is critical for many as they seek operational efficiencies.”
Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science website
About Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is engaged in activities in a broad range of fields, including Science and Medical Systems, Electronic Device Systems, Industrial Systems, and Advanced Industrial Products. The company's consolidated sales for FY 2016 were approx. JPY645.5 billion [USD6 billion]. For further information, visit http://www.hitachi-hightech.com/global.
About Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science Corporation
Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science is a new global company created in July 2017 within the Hitachi High Technologies Group. The company is headquartered in Oxford, UK, with research and development and assembly operations in Finland, Germany, and China and sales and support operations in a number of countries around the world. Our product range includes:
- X-MET8000 handheld analysers, used by thousands of businesses to deliver simple, rapid and non-destructive analysis for alloy analysis, scrap metal sorting and metal grade screening using precision XRF technology.
- Vulcan handheld analysers, with LIBS laser technology, identify metal alloys in just one second, making it one of the fastest analysers in the world. This hugely benefits businesses processing high volumes of metal.
- FT series, X-Strata, and MAXXI microspot XRF analysers measure coating thickness of single- and multi-layer coatings including alloy layers and are designed to be incorporated into quality control or process control programmes, as well as research laboratories.
- Lab-X5000 and X-Supreme8000 benchtop XRF analysers deliver quality assurance and process control across a diverse range of industries such as petroleum, wood treatment, cement, minerals, mining, and plastics.
- Our PMI-MASTER, FOUNDRY-MASTER and TEST-MASTER range of analysers are used by industries the world over for fast and precise metals analysis. Featuring optical emission spectroscopy technology, all important elements with low detection limits and high precision can be determined, including carbon in steel and all technically relevant main and trace elements in nearly all metals.
For Media Inquiries:
Laura Phimister, Marketing Communications Manager
Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science
Source: Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science