Highly Anticipated, Luxury, Self-Catering Apartments Open in Trendsetting Beaverhall Road, Edinburgh
Four stylish, self-catering apartments launched for business and pleasure in the heart of cultural Edinburgh, capital of Scotland.
EDINBURGH, Scotland, December 6, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Beaverhall Apartments today announced the opening of a development of four luxurious, self-catering Edinburgh apartments in the heart of Scotland's vibrant capital city. A home-away-from home for visitors, Beaverhall Edinburgh Apartments offers boutique living spaces with all the amenities of home.
Many travellers to the U.K. want to know where to stay in Edinburgh, as well as the best places to stay in Scotland. The family-run business has already been credited by many as benefiting from a relaxed, helpful approach. This is allowing the owners to draw on decades of local insight and knowledge to highlight to guests the best ways to enjoy and discover things to do in Scotland.
"We are lucky enough to live in Scotland's beautiful capital, Edinburgh," said Russell Steedman, General Manager "Being very easy going and passionate about our city, we look forward to welcoming people to our apartments and the wonderful city of Edinburgh."
The property features four serviced apartments including one large, family-sized apartment.
- Fully fitted kitchens, kitchenettes, cozy beds, comfortable lounging areas and elegant bath/shower rooms.
- Free self-service, continental breakfast in room.
- Dining areas.
- Various sized apartments to suit individuals, families and groups.
- Private entrance to each apartment.
- Dedicated, lightning-fast Wi-Fi in each apartment.
- Smart TVs.
- Easy walking distance to Edinburgh’s New and Old Towns.
- Competitive rates throughout the year.
- Cots available.
- Open plan, contemporary design.
- Stylish fixtures and fittings including rain showers.
- All towels, bedsheets, soap and toilet tissue provided.
- Dishwashers in large apartments.
- Laundry available.
- Very high fire specification.
- Yoga mats, books and games.
- Dressing table and hairdryer.
- Accessible bathroom.
- Book your apartment in Edinburgh directly on our website today.
- Rated 9.4 out of 10 so far on Booking.com
Beaverhall Apartments is centrally situated between shopping, bars, restaurants and businesses to the South and the trendy Leith Docks area, with fantastic nightlife to the North. Venturing out a bit, the apartments are a 30-minute drive to South Queensferry and the world-famous Forth Bridges.
Other close-by landmarks include:
- Royal Botanic Gardens 14-minute walk, 0.7 miles
- Royal Yacht Britannia 31-minute walk, 1.6 miles
- Holyrood Palace 33-minute walk, 1.6 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 35-minute walk, 1.5 miles
The style of the apartments reflects the up-and-coming area of Broughton which, through urban redevelopment, has been upgraded from local warehouses to loft apartments and community art studios. This popularity reflects the burgeoning growth of neighbouring Leith, which has exploded onto the international tourist map after the success of a series of films and TV dramas set in the area.
Why Choose Beaverhall Apartments?
With an informal atmosphere, steampunk theme and laid back owners, Beaverhall Apartments is a breathtaking new development completed to a very high specification in a convenient, hip and trendy location.
Source: Beaverhall Apartments
Categories: Accommodations and Lodging