Noida, India, February 24, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Among the creatively developed projects, one is the Gulshan Botnia, which becomes the people’s first choice of modern living as here in this project they find basic amenities of the modern day demanded facilities at economical price tag.
With years of experience and bunch of skilled professionals from architecture industry, builder, and staffs work altogether to develop the project for people of all category. The growth and transformation of the company, the builder, can be visualized in the workings of the company.
Gulshan Homz along with its freshly created sky-lined project, Gulshan Botnia Sector 144, is committed to providing luxurious living spaces of 2/3 bhk apartments in the floor plans of 1025 to 1475 Sq.Ft to the dwellers in NCR.
What makes the company people’s first choice?
• Importance to quality of work
• Giving spotlight to the expectations of the Gulshan Homz’s customers
• Highest level of professionalism
• Maintaining dynamic and innovative workings in all of its estate projects
• Respecting time limit assigned for completing the project
• The talented officials of the company who are truly dedicated towards their workings
What amenities you can find at this project:
• Entire day and night security surveillance
• King-size swimming pool to keep you fresh
• Dedicated lift facility at lobby
• Children play area
• Greenery landscaping
• Jogging track to make you stay fit
• Free internet facility all the time
• Customer care centre to handle all the queries
• Rain water harvesting facility for future use
• Beauty salon inside the project to make you ready for all celebrations, parties and events
• An open badminton court for both kids and adults
Gulshan Homz is the mark of excellence where customers will find persons with Midas-Touch to develop breathtaking housing projects. With the sustainable vision to pass on the eco-friendly environment, the company has been able to lead the estate market.
For more information at http://www.gulshanprojects.com/botnia-noida.html