GRPAA Congratulates 28 Member Advisors Recognized as Financial Times Top 401 Retirement Advisers
Carlsbad, CA, November 7, 2016 (Newswire.com) - GRP Advisor Alliance (www.grpaa.com), an elite group of retirement plan firms focused on empowering advisors, congratulates the Top 401 Retirement Advisers of 2016 as ranked by Financial Times, including 28 advisors from GRPAA’s member firms.
The list includes top financial advisers who specialize in serving defined contribution (DC) retirement plans and was developed in collaboration with Ignites Research, a subsidiary of Financial Times that provides specialized content on asset management. Qualified advisers were then graded on seven factors: DC assets under management, growth in DC plans and assets, degree of specialization in the DC business, experience, industry certifications, participation rate in DC plans advised and compliance record. View the full report online.
“We are incredibly proud to partner with some of the industry’s best and brightest retirement plan advisors and are delighted by this acknowledgment from Financial Times of their tireless commitment to their work,” said Bill Chetney, Founder of GRP Advisor Alliance. “We congratulate these advisors on this recognition and look forward to continuing our collaborative work helping employees achieve financial freedom.”
Recognized GRPAA Member Advisors and Firms:
- Alex Assaley, AFS 401(k) Retirement Services, LLC
- Andrew DeGroat, WhartonHill Advisors
- Blake Thibault Heffernan, Retirement Services
- Chad Larsen, MRP
- David Stofer, Mariner Retirement Advisors
- David Kulchar, Oswald Financial, Inc.
- Ed Gimenez, Raffa Retirement Services
- Gregg Andonian, Baystate Fiduciary Advisors, Inc.
- James Strother, Raffa Retirement Services
- Jim Sampson, HILB Group
- Joe DeNoyior, Washington Financial Group
- John Clark, Heffernan Retirement Services
- John Moynihan, Diversified Financial Advisors, LLC
- John Wenz, WhartonHil Advisors
- Kathleen Kelly, Compass Financial Partners
- Keith Gredys, Kidder Advisors
- Kirk Welch, MRP
- Mark Temple, Retirement & Benefit Partners
- Mike Kane, Plan Sponsor Consultants
- Patterson McKinlay, Achieve Retirement
- Pete Peterson, VisionPoint Advisory Group
- Phil Fogli, FRS Capital
- Rich Cawthorne, Alpha Pension Group
- Rich Sotell, The Kraematon Group, Inc.
- Robert Raphael, TRUEretirement
- Scott Ciullo, Plan Sponsor Consultants
- Steven Glasgow, Avondale Partners
- William Beale, HB Retirement
About GRP Advisor Alliance
GRP Advisor Alliance is an elite group of over 350 retirement plan advisors—representing over 25,000 retirement plans and $195 billion in assets—who have achieved a rare level of professional accomplishment. GRP Advisor Alliance is focused on providing a clear, forward-looking vision, seasoned expertise, educational & best practice sharing opportunities for advisors, technology enablement systems, and a turnkey financial wellness program for retirement plan advisors across the country.
Source: GRP Advisor Alliance