GoldSilver Central Approved as Singapore Bullion Market Association Member
- GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd ("GoldSilver Central'), a Singapore home-grown precious metals bullion dealer, announces today her official appointment and approval by the Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA) as a local associate corporate member.
- SBMA was formed in 1993 to support Singapore's goal to be a physical bullion hub in Southeast Asia. The organization has an integral role of being the connection and promotion of Asian bullion market on an international scale.
- In line with GoldSilver Central's vision to be a one stop solution for all physical bullion investors (business and retail sector) in Asia, this appointment will assist in the growth of her business development.
- Brian Lan, Managing Director of GoldSilver Central, said, "GoldSilver Central is extremely honoured and excited to announce her official appointment as a member in Singapore Bullion Market Association. The SBMA membership further shows our commitment to become part of Singapore's journey towards a Precious Metals Hub. With the expansion of products and services catered to both businesses and retail investors, it is imperative that we have SBMA committee members who are a team of veterans in physical precious metals trading to continuously guide our business activities as we look to expand our reach to the South East Asian region."
- Commenting on the official appointment, Albert Cheng, Chief Executive Officer of the SBMA, said, "We are happy to welcome GoldSilver Central to join the SBMA as Local Associate Member, their participation helps enhance the ecosystem with a strong retail and online component enriching the vision of Singapore to become a precious metals hub."
- GoldSilver Central's appointment into SBMA is one of her first steps into an expansion of products and services that GoldSilver Central will be unveiling in upcoming months To ensure the integrity and to boost the creditability of the company, she will be working very closely with SBMA for strict standard on business ethnics and for the compliance of trade practices and documentation.
- Ultimately, this is part of GoldSilver Central's plans to be the optimal one stop solution for investments relating to physical precious metals in the business and retail sector.
Singapore, March 29, 2016 (Newswire.com) - ENDS
For media requests, please contact:
Senior Branding & Marketing Executive
GoldSilver Central Pte. Ltd.
T: (65) 6222 9703
About GoldSilver Central
GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd, a Singapore registered company since 2011 specialises in physical bullion trading in gold and silver at real-time pricing, industry bullion supply, bullion buybacks and secured storage under GoldSilver Central's Bullion Storage Programme at the Singapore Freeport.
It is backed by a management team and board of directors with strong financial expertise and experience in physical bullion investments. GoldSilver Central has been awarded Authorised Distributorship for Perth Mint products and as the Authorised Dealer for the Perth Mint Certificate Program.
GoldSilver Central differentiates itself from its competitors with its strategy to focus on making physical bullion investment accessible and flexible to the individual, at market-competitive rates. Working closely with its holding company Central Precious Metals, the leader in the scrap gold industry, extends GoldSilver Central's flexibility in its buyback rates.
GoldSilver Central's office is located at 18 Cross Street, China Square Central #01-24, Singapore 048423.
About the Singapore Bullion Market Association
The Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA) was formed in the early stages of Singapore as a bullion hub in 1993. Singapore's innate attributes of neutrality, stability, excellent connectivity and reputation as an important centre of finance has long appealed to global traders in precious metals.
In 2012, with the lifting of the Goods and Services tax (GST) off Investment Precious Metals (IPM) by the Singapore government, this has since set in motion Singapore's vision to be Asia's global precious metal trade hub.
Today, the SBMA plays an essential role of connecting and promoting the Asian bullion market internationally. The association promotes transparency and governance in the Singapore bullion market and plays a pivotal role in market development in Singapore and beyond.