NEW YORK, September 17, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Fidelity Life Association has been recognized by Newsweek on its America's Best Customer Service list for the fourth consecutive year.
Fidelity Life has put its customers first for over 125 years, striving to meet their individual needs and make life insurance more accessible. Fidelity Life is proud to provide financial protection for families, at a time when many need it most.
"For the fourth year in a row, Newsweek has named Fidelity Life in its America's Best Customer Service rankings. We are excited to be recognized for this commitment once again, especially since this award is based on feedback from our own customers," said Jim Harkensee, Fidelity Life President and Chief Operating Offer.
To develop the America's Best Customer Service rankings, Newsweek and global research company Statista surveyed over 25,000 U.S. customers about their favorite products and services. This year, the survey covered services, online retailers, and brick & mortar retailers across 161 categories. The customers that were surveyed evaluated multiple brands, for a total of over 160,000 evaluations.
Newsweek and Statista determined the list of America's Best Customer Service brands based on Net Promoter Score, or likelihood of recommendation, and the following five evaluation criteria:
- Quality of communication: Whether the company was friendly and helpful when contacted by the customer
- Professional competence: Whether the company answered the customer's questions correctly and thoroughly
- Range of services: If the available services met the customer's needs
- Customer focus: Whether the company provided personalized solutions based on the customer's unique needs
- Accessibility: How accessible the company was, either in person, over the phone, or online
Based on customer feedback, Newsweek evaluated companies and awarded the top three to five companies in each category. This year, Fidelity Life was recognized in the Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) category and has been in the rankings each year Newsweek has given the award.
The full list of winners for America's Best Customer Service Award 2022 is now available online and will also appear in an upcoming print edition of Newsweek Magazine.
About Fidelity Life
Thank you to all our customers at Fidelity Life for your support and feedback, and to our employees for providing outstanding service. As we enter 2022, Fidelity Life is committed to giving families the financial service and protection they need, with:
- Affordable products for everyone. No matter your age or stage of life, we can keep you covered every step of the way. We offer a range of life insurance products, including term, permanent, and final expense plans that can fit your budget and needs.
- Fast coverage. Unlike many traditional insurance plans, which can take weeks to buy, our plans can get you coverage as soon as that same day. Customers can apply online or over the phone to speed up the application process and get the coverage they need, when they need it.
- Helpful agents. Our licensed agents are here to give the answers and help you need to find the right insurance plan for you and your loved ones.
Securing a financial future for our customers and their families is our top priority. We are honored to receive Newsweek's Best Customer Service award, as it showcases our ability to do what we do best - serving our customers.
Source: Fidelity Life