Fanless Box PC with Extreme Operating Temperature and Powerful Intel® Core™ Processors
Today sees the release of Lanner's LEC-7480, a fanless and rugged box PC powered by the Intel® Core™ i7/i3 CPU. This particular industrial computer is known for its wide operating temperature range between -35°C and 75°C, making it one of the most weatherproof appliances from Lanner.
Taiwan, New Taipei City, February 11, 2015 (Newswire.com) - Today sees the release of Lanner’s LEC-7480, a fanless and rugged box PC powered by the Intel® Core™ i7/i3 CPU. This particular industrial computer is known for its wide operating temperature range between -35°C and 75°C, making it one of the most weatherproof appliances from Lanner.
The LEC-7480’s list of features includes its Intel® Core™ i7-3517UE or Core™ i3-3217UE processor, running at 1.7GHz and 1.6GHz respectively; its Intel® HD Graphics 4000 controller, offering up to 60% more performance than the Intel® HD Graphics 3000, and its built-in VGA and HDMI ports, supporting up to 2048x1536 and 1080p FHD video output.
In addition to the aforementioned features, the LEC-7480’s range of I/O connectivity includes dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, dual COM ports and four USB ports. All in all, the LEC-7480 is designed to provide weatherproof capability, industrial-grade processing power and high-performance graphics for industrial automation applications such as ITS and critical infrastructure monitoring.
Features & Benefits
1. High performance Intel® Core™ i7/i3 processor in a fanless design for dual-core and quad-thread processing power.
2. -35°C to 75°C operating temperature range for high-availability in settings with unpredictable weathers.
3. Mini-PCIe expansion slots with SIM card reader for wireless/3G communications.
4. Dual COM ports, dual Ethernet ports, 4USB ports and digital input/output for flexible system integration.
5. Mounting options including rackmount, VESA, DIN-Rail and wall-mount for flexible deployment in various settings.