Vancouver-British Columbia, Canada, January 11, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Executive Hotels & Resorts announced today, due to popular demand, the re-opening this summer 2017 of a completely renovated Splashdown Waterpark in Tsawwassen, to be re-named The Big Splash Waterpark. In addition to re-opening the waterpark, Executive has announced the planned arrival of its newest boutique hotel concept, to be developed adjacent to the Big Splash Waterpark and across from the new 1.2 million square foot Tsawwassen Mills.
The combined hotel and renovated waterpark are expected to be welcome additions to the emergence of Tsawwassen as a shopping and entertainment destination, kicked off by last year’s opening of Tsawwassen Mills and the recent opening of the Tsawwassen Springs Golf Resort Community and Tsawwassen Commons. The Big Splash Waterpark is planning new slide additions for the 2018 season, and is the closest waterpark for Metro Vancouver residents; perfect for short day trips, group gatherings and shopping/golf and slide day outings.
We will be open for business this summer and look forward to welcoming back all of the waterpark's loyal guests, as well as thousands of new guests to experience the rejuvenated Big Splash waterpark experience.
Joe Ennis, Director of Services at Executive said “We are pleased to have established a 99-year lease for the continued enjoyment and development of the 20-acre Splashdown development site in Tsawwassen. We have established an exciting mixed use commercial/residential development plan, which includes a complete re-furbishment of the waterpark, which is already underway, plus a new Executive Hotel. We will be open for business this summer and look forward to welcoming back all of the waterpark’s loyal guests, as well as thousands of new guests to experience the rejuvenated Big Splash waterpark experience.”
Renovations underway at the Big Splash include:
- All Newly Renovated Pools and Hot Tub
- New Kids Splash Park Equipment and theme
- New Clubhouse Renovation
- New Large" Adult Only" Hot Tub
- New Refinishing of All Slides
- New Clubhouse Beer and Wine Sports Bar
- Vegas Style Cabana Rental Program
- New VIP Private Viewing Deck with DJ Stand
- New Splash Cafe Grill food and beverage outlet with all new menu
- New Espresso and Gelato Bar
- New Landscaping, Park Layout, and all new sun splash patio and umbrella furniture program for maximum sun bathing and picnic area
- New Parkwide Sound and Music System with Text Your Song Request program
- New and exciting Birthday, Group and Party Program for Park Buyouts
- Slide, Golf and Shop Program
Information on the new Big Splash waterpark can be seen at www.bigsplashwaterpark.ca. Check back frequently for exciting updates and register to win opening day prizes.
For group bookings and sales information please contact:
Angela Frica: Group Sales Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
For other inquiries, contact Harold Frederiks: General Manager, email@example.com
or call 604-943-2251. Please address any mailed inquiries to the address below.
Big Splash Water Slide Park
4775 Nulelum Way, Tsawwassen, B.C. V4M 4G9
Source: Executive Hotels & Resorts