After approximately two and a half years under development, Levolution Platform has finally released the alpha version of its MVP. The Levolution platform is officially online and open to the public as of Oct. 15, 2020.
Not only has the entire Levolution team worked tremendously towards this moment, but the effort and contributions of their partners and token owners do not go unnoticed; as each of their community members has made the project attainable in the first place. The launch of the MVP is only the beginning; the Levolution team has already set forth further planning and development of the platform, which will be announced at a later date.
It's important to recognize that Levolution has faced many hurdles in the past two years, all of which the team has been able to overcome. Whether it was sudden changes within the Blockchain, complicated 18-digit decimal point calculations, transactions, etc.; all of these challenges have only made the platform and each of its contributing parties far more superior than their counterparts, allowing Levolution to appropriately integrate new found skills and information into the core of its software. Since the entire project was designed and developed independently, Levolution can proudly claim that there is no other application in the world that is even remotely comparable to its platform.
The following visualization mimics the complex development of the project and its individual components. This allows a deep insight into the development and lets you understand the enormous amount of work taken on by the Levolution team.
If you are interested, you can view the development as a time-lapsed visualization by clicking on the following link:
The MVP alpha version bundles the entire technology in one place.
- Completely self-developed without third party control
- Smart Contract Development
- Website creation for token sale campaign marketing including CMS (Content Management System)
- Automatic creation of participant wallets
- Administration interface of the participant accounts
- Levolution API for several added services (payment gateways, KYC identity check, Gateways etc.)
- Send tokens - automatically or manually to participants' wallets
- Launch complete campaigns within 1-3 working days (depending on the booked services)
- Latest technology and security (state of the art)
- Participant dashboard with a complete overview including performance view
- Google Analytics Integration
- Tawk.to-Integration to support the participants
- Configurable registration settings
- GEO blocking function
- Email white list for registration
- Fully configurable token sales
- Action settings for token sales (participants can receive action codes for free tokens or a free percentage in tokens)
- Multi-Currency Wallets
- Fin-Tech Standard/Compliant 18 decimal places calculations for most accurate results
If you would like to get a complete overview of the current range of functions, please contact us at email@example.com.
The alpha version of the MVP enables the following functions:
- Dashboard Views
- Edit profile
- Request your own campaign
- Become a Service Provider
- View active campaigns
- Legal information
As announced in previous news, the Levolution Platform MVP is a completely new application.
This means that those that have already registered in the Levolution portal can no longer log in with the same access data.
You will find a new "LOGIN" menu item on the website https://levolution.io
If you now choose LOGIN, you have either the possibility to log in or to re-register to the Levolution Platform MVP. Please re-register by following these steps:
- Go to the Levolution website: https://levolution.io
- Select the item LOGIN in the menu
- In the next window, please select the item REGISTER
- Please follow the registration instructions
With the release of the alpha version of Levolution's MVP, the development of the platform will continue, and new functions will be added on a constant basis.
The next set of functions are already planned and will include the following updates:
- Multi-Wallet creation
- Internal communication system
With the release of the MVP, Levolution can now massively expand its business model and attract potential customers to the platform. Potential clients are companies that want to start a crypto-funding campaign to finance an idea or a new company (startup). With the Levolution platform, entrepreneurs have the possibility to realize such a campaign and manage it easily in an efficient manner.
As usual, Levolution will announce the following steps immediately.
The current development, planning, and direction of the project are more than exciting.
In the coming weeks, further information will be announced accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can contact us at any time.