London, UK, September 21, 2016 (Newswire.com) - The cloud-based content distribution service enables you to create, edit, and manage a collection of third party feeds as well as your own articles, videos and digital editions. A customised mixture of content is viewable at one web address and it’s fully responsive, so it can be viewed on any screen size straight away. Users can set up Edition Digital’s content hub in a day, with absolutely no coding.
A content hub is a solution that answers the needs of a modern marketer and offers a slick alternative to more traditional online communication channels such as a websites, blogs and social media. Because every business relies on a vital relationship with customers, it’s essential for brands, authors, agencies, organisations and publishers of all sizes to get real-time content delivery done right. Marketers need to rethink the distribution process, speed it up, and make it responsive.
"Every business needs its own content silo and we've developed the right technology to make it much easier for the user to create and showcase content. With this new service our customers can create, manage and distribute all kinds of digital content, no matter the complexity of their business. All in one place with no coding required."
Peter Dragar, CPO, Edition Digital
With absolutely no coding, Edition Digital’s content hub solution can be implemented within a day. You’ll be working with only one web application that enables you to create, edit, and manage a collection of different entries like links to websites and blog post, videos, social media feeds, quotes, surveys, signup forms, as well as your own articles and digital editions with just a few clicks.
Edition Digital’s content hub features:
- A repository that aggregates content and data from any external source with real time updates, lets you redesign the desired content in order to personalise it, and gets you online within a day. With no coding required.
- Totally responsive, available across all screen sizes straight away.
- In-built SEO tools, that will enable your audience to find relevant content quickly.
- Easy to start thanks to ready-made templates. A variety of customisation options is available to suit your exact needs.
- Advanced analytics with real-time reporting of behavioural data, which are report-ready straight away.
- Can be used as an independent communication channel or simply embedded into your existing website in a matter of seconds via iframe.
- The solution allows restricted access – to use the hub within internal groups or as a private knowledge base.
Peter Dragar, Edition Digital’s CPO said: “Every business needs its own content silo and we’ve developed the right technology to make it much easier for the user to create and showcase content. With this new service our customers can create, manage and distribute all kinds of digital content, no matter the complexity of their business. All in one place with no coding required.”
Source: Edition Digital