MONTCLAIR, N.J., June 11, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Due Diligence Works Inc. (DDW) has always acted as a fiduciary for its clients, but now the company is making it official. As of May 25, 2018, DDW is a Registered Investment Advisor, announced Michael Freeman, president and co-founder of DDW.
“DDW has always put the needs of our clients first by providing product-level due diligence and counsel to our broker-dealer and RIA clients,” continued Freeman.
This is not a change in DDW’s business model, but part of its continuing effort to raise the bar for due diligence across the industry.DDW has always put the needs of our clients first by providing product-level due diligence and counsel to our broker-dealer and RIA clients.
- DDW offers due diligence, research and product shelf management for broker-dealers and RIAs.
- DDW covers annuities, insurance, mutual funds, managed money and alternative investments.
- DDW’s new Product Portal brings all of DDW’s proprietary due diligence together in one easy-to-access online database that supports home offices' responsibility to manage and monitor their product shelves and helps Advisors select the right products for their clients.
- DDW does not manufacture insurance products or manage portfolios allowing it to maintain impartiality and avoid conflicts of interest.
Due Diligence Works Inc. supports RIAs and Broker Dealers to provide:
• Ongoing Due Diligence of investments and insurance products.
• Product Shelf Management helping firms review the entire universe of products (not just their platform); ensuring they have the best products on the shelf and can prove it.
All in a variable cost and conflict fee model that can bring down cost, improve quality and stand the test of regulatory scrutiny.
For more information, please visit www.duediligenceworks.com.
Source: Due Diligence Works