Due Diligence Works Inc. Becomes a Registered Investment Advisor
MONTCLAIR, N.J., June 11, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Due Diligence Works Inc. (DDW) has always acted as a fiduciary for its clients, but now the company is making it official. As of May 25, 2018, DDW is a Registered Investment Advisor, announced Michael Freeman, president and co-founder of DDW.
“DDW has always put the needs of our clients first by providing product-level due diligence and counsel to our broker-dealer and RIA clients,” continued Freeman.
DDW has always put the needs of our clients first by providing product-level due diligence and counsel to our broker-dealer and RIA clients.
Michael Freeman, President and Co-founder of DDW
This is not a change in DDW’s business model, but part of its continuing effort to raise the bar for due diligence across the industry.
- DDW offers due diligence, research and product shelf management for broker-dealers and RIAs.
- DDW covers annuities, insurance, mutual funds, managed money and alternative investments.
- DDW’s new Product Portal brings all of DDW’s proprietary due diligence together in one easy-to-access online database that supports home offices' responsibility to manage and monitor their product shelves and helps Advisors select the right products for their clients.
- DDW does not manufacture insurance products or manage portfolios allowing it to maintain impartiality and avoid conflicts of interest.
Due Diligence Works Inc. supports RIAs and Broker Dealers to provide:
• Ongoing Due Diligence of investments and insurance products.
• Product Shelf Management helping firms review the entire universe of products (not just their platform); ensuring they have the best products on the shelf and can prove it.
All in a variable cost and conflict fee model that can bring down cost, improve quality and stand the test of regulatory scrutiny.
For more information, please visit www.duediligenceworks.com.
Source: Due Diligence Works