Drastin Unveils the World's First Conversational Analytics Product Powered by Artificial Intelligence
Search technology with natural language processing and machine learning to empower business users to gain insights for everyday decisions
Sunnyvale, CA, October 27, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Drastin Inc., an emerging leader in conversational analytics and relational search-driven data analysis technology, today announced the release of Drastin 2.0, its application for actionable data insights.
Drastin offers search-driven data analysis and exploration with the convenience of a “Google-like” search box. Using simple English questions, any business user can converse with data, perform ad hoc data exploration and achieve moments of clarity to expedite better decision-making.
Drastin 2.0 is available for deployment as a SaaS offering in the cloud, or behind the firewall. Data is not duplicated and no hardware is required. It works on variety of data sources including:
- Cloud sources: Salesforce, ServiceNow, NetSuite, Office365
- On-premise sources: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Flat files: Excel/CSV
Relational Search, Natural Language & Machine Learning meets AI.
Drastin 2.0 combines the power of machine learning and natural language processing with relational search to deliver a powerful data analysis solution for everyone in an enterprise. Deployable in just minutes, Drastin requires no user training. Users can experience easy and intuitive search on day 1 without learning complex query syntax of physical data sources. Here are some the powerful capabilities of the product:
Relational Search Engine:
- Real time & On-demand: Perform data analysis with simple English queries in natural language using the search box. Enter complete questions rather than performing a keyword search.
- Guided & Responsive Suggestions: Experience smart suggestions powered by machine learning that learns from you.
- Powerful Visualization: View answers in the form of powerful visualizations that are personalized for each user through machine learning.
- Advanced analysis: Explore data in depth and discover new insights.
- Data Governance: Empower everyone in the enterprise while maintaining a policy-based access to manage the scope of search results.
- Individualized Workspaces: Enable virtual data modeling on one or more underlying data sources, even at individual user level.
- Teamwork & Sharing: Strengthen teamwork by sharing everything from search queries, dashboards, rich visualizations, skills, to workspaces for collaboration.
Drastin has been deployed for several customers and is available for field trial. Today, we are pleased to announce that Brillio, a global technology consulting and business solutions company focused on digital technologies and big data analytics, has deployed Drastin for its business leaders.
“Empowering our business leaders with the right information accessible everywhere is perhaps the most important aspect of driving entrepreneurial culture. Drastin, with its search driven analysis capability, allows our teams to drill down by asking questions in natural language, and therefore helps to improve speed and quality of decisions that our teams make based on the data,” says Raj Mamodia, CEO, Brillio. “Drastin has the potential of providing real time and on demand visibility into our data which is a big leap on insight availability for our teams.”
“We are pleased that Brillio, within just two weeks of trial, has decided to use Drastin for financial analysis of data from NetSuite across the enterprise,” says Ramesh Panuganty, CEO and co-founder, Drastin. “Drastin is the first company to harness Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to provide business users a familiar and easy to use interface of a search box.”
Drastin, a Silicon Valley venture backed startup, is at the forefront of reinventing how non-technical users gain critical business insights from massive amounts of data. Our users ask real-world questions in simple English to get immediate business intelligence that prompts even deeper questions and further insight. Visit us at www.drastin.com, connect with us on LinkedIn, and follow us @drastininc
Source: Drastin Inc.
Categories: Business News, Business Technology, Business to Business, Corporate Officers, Customer Relationship Management, Insurance, Banking, Finance, Insurance, Database Management Systems, Search Engines, Commercial Banking, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)