Depaul USA Goes Live Nationwide With NewOrg for Case Management, Outcome Reporting and Volunteer Management
HIPAA-Compliant Data Management Solution Rolled Out to all Eight States Served By 21 Innovative Programs to Help 3,000 Homeless Annually
WASHINGTON, February 24, 2022 (Newswire.com) - NewOrg Management System, a leading online data management platform for nonprofit organizations, social services and government agencies for 15 years, today announces a successful implementation for Depaul USA.
Headquartered in Chicago, Depaul USA is a national homeless services nonprofit organization whose #1 aim is to end homelessness and change the lives of those affected by it.
"Our favorite thing is the ability to customize the NewOrg database to meet the needs of our organization, which has many different types of programs," said Sandra Guillory, Chief Operating Officer at Depaul USA. "We're excited to work with NewOrg to develop customized reports that can answer questions about the services we provide and the outcomes for our participants. The database is user-friendly and staff are able to be trained quickly."
Depaul USA was seeking an affordable HIPAA-compliant solution to document client-specific interactions and complex program activities in a streamlined and secure way, moving from a system of paper processes, spreadsheets and handwork to a robust online platform. After careful consideration of competing vendors, Depaul selected NewOrg, who within eight months provided an integrated custom solution for all eight sites that, among other highlights:
- Replaced internal forms and spreadsheets with a streamlined system including three core NewOrg modules for Case Management, Outcome Reporting, and Volunteer Management that still preserves and addresses unique custom program and data needs of each location.
- Established a new standardized central intake process unifying all locations, including deep data integration (to three HMIS systems) that allows Depaul to easily and more timely export to municipality reporting, eliminating many double touches.
- Significant process improvements and new high-level insights for outcome reporting across the organization as well as easy daily activity checks, with a suite of built-in customizable reports at their fingertips.
A 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization founded in 2009, Depaul USA is inspired by the values and wisdom of St. Vincent de Paul and today operates in eight cities serving the homeless through 21 innovative programs - from food, housing, and health services to adult and youth counseling, employment assistance and much more.
"We're very happy with the implementation and the responsiveness to our support requests. Nick Rowan [NewOrg Implementation Manager for 10 years] is fantastic to work with. He was responsive and attentive to the needs of everyone on our implementation team," Guillory said. "Fully taking advantage of reporting and sending information to our clients via text/SMS and email from the database is what we're looking forward to most as we continue to grow."
- Donate/volunteer or learn more about Depaul USA
- Request demo and/or download five free NewOrg solution guides
Source: NewOrg Management System Inc