Datatel Announces the Release of Curb&Go a New Solution for Remote Payments, Communication and Curbside Pick-Up to Address the New Reality of Retail Commerce
TORONTO, July 28, 2020 (Newswire.com) - Datatel Inc., a leader in IVR Payments and Payment Technology for over 20 years announced today the release of Curb&Go™ a New Solution For Remote Payments, Communication and Curbside Pick-up to Address The New Reality of Retail Commerce.
Remote Payments and Curbside Pick-up have become a new lifeline for retailers in a time of social distancing and restrictive regulations. DatatelPay Curb&Go™ provides retailers of any size with a unified solution for remote payments, communication, and Curbside pick-up that is both secure as well as simple to implement and operate. DatatelPay Curb&Go™ automates the communication with shoppers through email and TXT messaging, freeing-up valuable time so merchants can run their business. Shoppers receive instructions on how to pay and notifications when their order is ready to be picked-up as well as the ability to check on the status of their order. DatatelPay Curb&Go™ was built with retail curbside pick-up in mind leveling the playing field with a feature rich solution that every retailer can afford!
It is our mission to ensure that our customers are equipped to respond quickly and efficiently in these rapidly evolving times. Curb&Go™ provides retailers with the tools to adapt quickly without wasting valuable time
Barnard Crespi, Co-CEO at Datatel
With DatatelPay Curb&Go™
- Retail merchants can initiate remote distant payments from an easy to use on-line merchant portal.
- Provides merchants with an Omni-channel platform that allows them to direct shoppers to an On-Line Payment-Link and/or and Automated 24/7 Pay-By-Phone.
- Offers the flexibility of directing payments to multiple merchant accounts, which is especially important in the retail space, where each store may have a unique merchant account.
- Provides merchants with a Multi-channel automated communication with shoppers via Email and TXT messaging.
- Multi-location messaging – merchants can tailor messaging to each of their stores with a built-in content editor so they can brand it to their business needs.
- Advanced Pick-up notifications with QR Code that merchants can read at the Pick-up location using any iOS or Android device (no special software is required).
- For added security and safety – Curb&Go™ offers instant verification codes that can be sent to the shopper's mobile phone via TXT Message.
“It is our mission to ensure that our customers are equipped to respond quickly and efficiently in these rapidly evolving times. Curb&Go™ provides retailers with the tools to adapt quickly without wasting valuable time,” said Barnard Crespi, Co-CEO at Datatel.
Twenty-four years ago, we launched Datatel with the vision to deliver innovative payment software and secure voice communication solutions to help our clients become more agile, profitable, secure, and successful.
Datatel’s IVR Payments, Payment Technology, and transaction automation solutions are employed globally by thousands of businesses, healthcare providers, academic institutions, government, software companies, and service providers.
Our success comes from investing in our people, our customers, our partners, and technology. With a focus on innovation, we have arrived at a service delivery model that guarantees our customers’ satisfaction.
Source: Datatel Inc. in Canada