Datatel Announces Authorize.net| A Visa Solution Payment Gateway is now available on Curb&Go Remote Payment and Curbside Pick-up Solution
MIAMI and TORONTO, January 19, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Datatel Communications Inc. / Datatel Inc. in Canada, a leader in IVR Payments and Payment Technology for over 20 years, has announced that Authorize.net|- A Visa Solution Payment Gateway - is available as a gateway option on its Curb&Go™ Remote Payments, Communication and Curbside Pick-up solution.
DatatelPay Curb&Go™ provides businesses of any size with a unified solution for remote payments, communication and Curbside pick-up that is secure and simple to implement and operate. Now any business using the Authorize.net gateway can quickly add a streamlined process for remote payments and curbside pick-up with Curb&Go™.
Curb&Go™ automates communication with shoppers through email and TXT messaging, freeing-up valuable time that merchants can use to focus on running their business. Shoppers receive instructions on how to pay and notifications when their orders are ready to be picked up as well as the ability to check on their order's status. Curb&Go™ was conceived and built with retail curbside pick-up in mind levelling the playing field with a feature-rich solution that every small retailer can afford!
With Datatel's Curb&Go™
- Businesses can initiate remote payments from an easy-to-use online portal.
- Provides businesses with an Omni-channel platform that allows them to direct shoppers to an On-Line Payment-Link and/or Automated 24/7 Pay-By-Phone.
- Offers the flexibility of directing payments to multiple Authorize.net accounts, which is especially important for those businesses that have multiple locations.
- Provides businesses with a Multi-channel automated communication with shoppers via Email and TXT messaging.
- Multi-location messaging - businesses can tailor messaging to each of their stores with a built-in content editor so they can brand it to their business needs.
- Built-in reminders that enable businesses to trigger reminders to customers when payment has not been received or when the order has not been picked up.
- Advanced Pick-up notifications with a QR Code that merchants can read at the Pick-up location using any iOS or Android device (no special software required).
- For added security and safety - Curb&Go™ offers instant verification codes that can be sent to the shoppers' mobile phone via TXT Message.
"During these very difficult times we are focused on making it easier for small businesses that find themselves in the difficult position of having to rely on distant commerce and Curbside pick-up to service their customers in the most safe and secure way," said Barnard Crespi Datatel's Co-CEO.
Twenty-four years ago, we launched Datatel with the vision to deliver innovative payment software, and secure IVR communication solutions to help our clients become more agile, profitable, secure, and successful.
Datatel's IVR Payments, Payment Technology, and transaction automation solutions are employed globally by thousands of businesses, healthcare providers, academic institutions, government, software companies, and service providers.
Our success comes from investing in our people, our customers, our partners, and technology. With a focus on innovation, we have arrived at a service delivery model that guarantees our customers' satisfaction.
Source: Datatel Communications Inc. / Datatel Inc. in Canada