NEW YORK, March 23, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Critical Mention — the leading all-in-one earned media monitoring and intelligence platform — now integrates with Google Analytics, a crucial tool for data-oriented PR and marketing professionals. Critical Mention clients can now view Google Analytics metrics directly in Critical Mention reports. The reports integration is the latest in a string of recent major releases including an industry-leading Media Contact Database and Podcast Monitoring.
With this integration, Critical Mention clients can now:
- View and customize Google Analytics website metrics alongside mentions in reports to understand the impact of earned media on web traffic
- Navigate search display by Users, Sessions, Pageviews, Goal Completions and much more
- Display Charts by Time, User Type, Traffic Channel, Source and Referrals
"We are extremely excited to offer a Google Analytics integration in Critical Mention reports," said Critical Mention President and CEO Don Yount. "This move is a natural next step in our continued efforts to provide our clients with all the tools they need to understand the impact of their PR, communications and marketing campaigns."
With the addition of Google Analytics in reports, Critical Mention continues to expand its Earned Media Suite in an ongoing effort to provide clients with the most complete PR, communications and marketing tool on the market. The company's technology roadmap includes a number of exciting releases for 2021, including:
- Industry-first broadcast features to the Media Contact Database
- More social media content sets and engagement stats
- Further expansion of global TV, radio, podcast and online news coverage
- Enhancements to the platform's design and earned media reports
"As PR and communications become increasingly data-driven, it is more important than ever that we provide our clients with features like the Google Analytics reports integration to help them understand the real impact of their work," said Vishal Padhye, Chief Technology Officer at Critical Mention. "We are extremely excited, not only about this release but about the features and analytics capabilities we will be bringing to our clients as this year progresses."
Source: Critical Mention