Contract Manufacturing for Sale in Orange County, CA

Empire Business Solutions, a leading California Business Broker and M&A Company based in the Los Angeles, is pleased to announce it is bringing to market another new engagement.

The Business

This was started in 1998 in Orange County, California by  its current owner and sole stockholder of this California S Corporation.  New Owner needs to have educational background in electrical and mechanical engineering.  Company is contract manufacture for the aerospace and defense industry.  It has registered with the US Government and is eligible for defense department contracts.

Facility  

Located in an industrial complex and  rents a 2,560 sq ft space which houses the manufacturing and warehouse. Rent is $2,400 per month. Lease is on a month to month basis but can be negotiated into a longer term lease.

Products and Services

Company manufactures to aerospace test equipment and Dept of Defense (DOD) spare parts and electronic assembly kits.  The specifications and drawings are provide by the customer but occasionally the customer will request some assistance in design. 

Markets

The geographic market serviced by company is national with a majority of the business being shipped to California to the aerospace industry and their subcontractors.  The aerospace industry is 60% of the revenues from repeat customers who have been customers for over 10 years.  The other 40% of revenues is generated from DOD Request for Quotes bids which are garnered from the Government website. 

Sales/Order/Production Process

Many of the orders are from existing customers for products that have been produced before by company.   New products come from RFQ bids sent out from DOD and existing customers.  Owner spends 90% of his time on gathering information and submitting quotes which includes Bill of  Materials, estimating labor costs and ordering materials.  Upon acceptance of orders, he will then schedule the production and monitor WIP for each.

Motivation for Sale

Owner is retiring.  

Asking Price $550,000 which includes $150,000 inventory.

Empire offers a FREE Broker Opinion of Value for qualified sellers so do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about this service. 

Empire Business Solutions has been a leading Southern California Business Broker and M&A Specialist since 2005 particularly in Orange County and Los Angeles .  Empire specializes in representing sellers in Southern California who want to maximize the value of their business and are motivated to sell. 

About Author

Empire Business Solutions has been a leading California Business Broker and M&A Specialist since 2005 particularly in the Orange County and Los Angeles County area. Empire specializes in representing sellers in Southern California who want to maximize the value of their business and are motivated to sell. For more detail visit our website at www.empireoc.com

Share:


Categories: Business

Tags: Business Brokers in Orange Count, Business Brokers Orange County, Business for Sale in Orange Coun, Orange County Business Brokers


About EMPIRE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS

View Website

We are one of the leading business brokers in Southern California, We have the experience and integrity to help buyers and sellers achieve financial security.

EMPIRE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
19411 Castlewood Circle, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
United States