ALEXANDRIA, Va., May 28, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Commander One is a free, multifunctional file manager that is totally written in Swift 2.0 and allows managing files in the best possible way. Here users can find the optimal balance of quick access to functions and ease of the interface. The app offers a dual-panel interface for more convenient and easy management of a lot of files and folders on Mac.
The new release version comes with a couple of new features, a bunch of functional improvements, as well as overall stability and performance improvements.
Most important in the new version of Commander One is the native support for Apple's new M1 chips that guarantees more efficient experience and faster work. In addition, the latest update brought support for multipart upload on Amazon S3 connections that facilitates uploading files of big size, thus saving time, and the ability to sort connections in Connections Manager.
Besides that, lots of other improvements were made in the work with Backblaze B2 storage to seamlessly move files between accounts: optimized work with MTP devices, displaying of filenames in Brief and Thumbs modes, improved performance and memory usage when copying files from SFTP, and more.
With the updated version, Commander One 3.1 still retains the best of its main functionality:
- Two panels with three view modes and unlimited tabs.
- Queue of file operations.
- Rename files during copy and move operations.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Work with local and network drives.
- Show hidden files.
- Advanced search with regular expressions.
- ZIP archives support.
- Detect over the network and conveniently list computers with NetBIOS protocol.
- Root access.
- Preview multiple types of files including binary and hex.
- Work with .ipa, .apk, .jar, .ear, .war archives.
- Dark Mode.
- Select UI language in preferences.
Along with the free version, Commander One features a PRO Pack with even more extended functionalities:
- Connect to remote servers via FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV.
- Mounting of iOS, Android and MTP devices.
- Link the entire Amazon S3 storage or only specific buckets, get access to third-party S3-compatible storage solutions.
- Mount many Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft OneDrive accounts at a time and work with all online files as if they were on a computer.
- Manage online documents from OpenStack Object Storage, Box cloud service, Backblaze B2, Mega and pCloud.
- Easily encrypt all files stored in clouds for better security.
- RAR support with extracting, full access and search.
- 7zip and TarGz with compressing, extracting, search, and full access.
- Process viewer.
- Terminal Emulator.
- Individual themes.
For more information, visit https://ftp-mac.com.
Electronic Team, Inc. is a global technology-development company that has been building and delivering professional software applications, having a friendly team of 50+ professionals.
Source: Electronic Team, Inc.