San Diego, CA, June 1, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Cloverleaf, a retail technology company for the modern brick-and-mortar marketer and merchandiser, has been included in the list of “Cool Vendors” in the May 2017 Consumer Goods Manufacturing, 2017 report by Gartner, Inc. The report recognizes Cloverleaf for shelfPoint, the industry’s first dynamic shelf solution with built-in emotional artificial intelligence (Emotion AI) capabilities. shelfPoint uses an engaging LCD display mounted across the store shelf to attract, engage and convert shoppers. Early pilots showed that the entertaining experience delivered by shelfPoint delivered double-digit sales uplift.
Cloverleaf is focused on bringing the best parts of the online shopping experience to bricks and mortar. With shelfPoint, retailers and brands can replace stagnant cardboard cutouts and layered sticker price tags with an innovative and intelligent solution that provides the same level of shopping behavior analytics as many leading e-commerce platforms. In addition, Cloverleaf has responded to the “too expensive” objection to traditional digital shelf solutions with a cost-effective LCD driven solution with lease and buy options and subscription services to support various levels of data analytics and systems support.
With shelfPoint, retailers and brands can replace stagnant cardboard cutouts and layered sticker price tags with an innovative and intelligent solution that provides the same level of shopping behavior analytics as many leading e-commerce platforms.
“We are thrilled to be recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor. We work hard to improve the retail shopper experience,” said Gordon Davidson, founder and CEO of Cloverleaf. “Our belief holds that the shelf has the power to unlock a whole new level of shopper insights that have never before been available to retailers. Over time, this data will make promotions better and delight consumers.”
shelfPoint was launched in January at the National Retail Federation show in New York City, and is currently being piloted with major brands and retailers
shelfPoint’s features and benefits include:
● Emotional Artificial Intelligence Technology: Leveraging its strategic partnership with Affectiva, shelfPoint classifies shopper’s facial expressions and overall sentiment without storing personal information or images. Categories include: “joy,” “sadness,” “anger,” “fear” or “surprise.”
● Demographic Capture Capabilities: Equipped with optical sensors, shelfPoint also uses Affectiva technology to gather anonymous shopper demographic data including age, gender and major ethnic group.
● Modern Display: Featuring dynamic and high-definition LCD strips across the entire shelf, shelfPoint displays miniaturized visual marketing campaigns to attract, engage and entice shoppers based on the shopper’s level of engagement and distance.
● Content/System Management: Web-based management solution to manage content and shelfPoint installations, at single end cap in a single store, all the way up to nationwide deployments of thousands of stores with multiple installations. From any web-enabled device, from anywhere.
● Actionable Insights: Using its own cloud-based insights platform, shelfPoint analyzes in-store data collected and delivers a detailed overview of key findings tailored to the needs of the retailer and/or brand.
● IT Agnostic: With its own media player, shelfPoint can seamlessly integrate with any existing IT infrastructure. Additionally, shelfPoint’s media player is cellular enabled and runs independently of a store’s system for maximum bandwidth efficiency.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Cloverleaf is a retail technology company for the modern brick-and-mortar marketer and merchandiser. Drawing on our background working with professional sport stadiums and leading hospitality services for nearly 10 years, we have a deep understanding of how to help companies provide exceptional experiences that excite their customers.
Today, we enable retailers and consumer products companies to deliver the engaging digital experience that today's shopper has come to expect. Major stores and brands use us to gain real-time insight and visibility into customer preferences to make better decisions and increase sales. For more information about Cloverleaf, please visit http://www.cloverleaf.info/.
For information: email@example.com
Source: Cloverleaf Media, LLC.