Clements E Jarboe's New Book 'The American Citizens' Handbook on Immigration' Begins a Profound Conversation That Concerns America's Citizens
FORTVILLE, Ind., January 27, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Clements E Jarboe, a writer with a degree in psychology and minor in business, has completed his most recent book "The American Citizens' Handbook on Immigration": a gripping and potent read that opens discourse around the pressing issues regarding the immigrants residing in US soil.
Clements writes, "Thomas Jefferson wrote 'a well-informed electorate is a prerequisite to democracy.'
The American Citizens' Handbook's mission is to bring that line of thinking to the forefront of the immigration arena.
What started as a search for a questionable confirmation of a lone statistic ended after close to two years of research, being a candid conversation from a concerned citizen on inaccurate data with self-serving agendas.
Inside this cover, you will discover startling information that brings to light that the new class of victim is the US citizen.
You will see:
- how immigrants, legal and illegal, use the additional child-care credit to claim billions in fraudulent claims
- that there are credible statistics showing that there are more than 20,000,000 illegal immigrants in the US, with 60 percent of those having lived in the country for over a decade
- that the top 10 H-1B employers use the visa program to send American jobs offshore
- how the lack of assimilation interferes with our children's education in the US
- how illegal immigrants that arrive at an early age are more likely to be incarcerated than those who arrive at later ages
- the impact that birth tourism plays in this country with over five hundred Chinese companies offering the service
- how immigration profoundly redistributes political power at the federal level
- the fact that sanctuary laws fall hardest on the backs of the American Citizens in that area.
- The American Citizens' Handbook on Immigration shows how society is putting the citizens of this great country second.
- The content has been said to be articulate, factual, and informational.
Thomas Jefferson would be proud."
Published by Fulton Books, Clements E Jarboe's book is an illuminating study that discusses American society and how it does not prioritize its citizens. This book ultimately takes the readers to the immigration arena and the issues herein are put to light.
Readers who wish to experience this brilliant work can purchase "The American Citizens' Handbook on Immigration" at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, Google Play or Barnes and Noble.
Please direct all media inquiries to Gregory Reeves via email at email@example.com or via telephone at 877-210-0816.
Source: Fulton Books