Cancer Stem Cell Therapeutics Market is Growing at a CAGR of 9.0% and the Growth is Supported by Development of Advanced Genomic Analysis Techniques for Quality Control During Stem Cell Therapeutics | Reports and Data
Market Size - USD 8.46 Million in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 9%. Market Trends - Product launches and research for cancer stem cell therapeutics.
NEW YORK, September 20, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Development of advanced genomic analysis techniques, introduction of effective guidelines for cell therapy manufacturing, availability of financial support from public as well as private bodies for cancer research, and improved effectiveness of stem cell transplants are some of the primary growth stimulants for the market. Certain manufacturing and pharmacological issues and regulatory hurdles are hindering the growth of the market.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global cancer stem cell therapeutics market was valued at USD 8.46 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 16.84 billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 9.0%. The study has focused on therapeutic treatment types for ‘Cancer Stem Cells’ against a wide spectrum of tumor forms such as breast, blood, lung and others. Recent emergence of “Off-the-shelf” stem cell treatment has entered clinical trials in the U.S. to determine the extent to which the tumors respond to NK cell therapy and if the incurable cancer is treated or not.
Request a free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry- form/1414
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of the study, this Reports and Data has segmented the Global Cancer Stem Cell Therapy Market on the basis of treatment type, disease type, application, end user and the regional outlook:
Treatment Type: (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplants
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplants
- Syngeneic Stem Cell Transplants
- Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplants
Disease Type: (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Breast Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Application: (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Wounds and injuries
End Use: (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Hospitals and Surgical Centres
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
- Cell Banks and Tissue Banks
- Academic Institutes, Research Laboratories, and CROs
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Cancer Stem Cell Therapeutics market is the fastest growing at a CAGR of 7% in Asia-Pacific. High awareness about cancer stem cells across the globe is the key factor to propel the market growth during forecast period across all regions.
- The market for lung cancer disease type segment (i.e. small cell lung cancers, non-small cell lung cancers) is expected to hold the second largest market share during the forecast period.
- Bone marrow stem cell transplant therapy is expected to be the fastest growing during the forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 10.4%. However, related side effects and high costs are major challenges for the market growth of this market segment.
- However, the cardiovascular diseases segment is expected to register the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplants treatment segment type has dominated the market at a share of 52.8%.
- North America is expected to account for 64% of the global Cancer stem cell therapeutics market. The United States is likely to witness high growth, due to a huge amount of funding by the government for clinical trials.
- The Cell Banks and Tissue Banks end use segment has a market share of 12.5%.
- Key participants include Merck KGA, LONZA Group AG, Novartis, Osiris Therapeutics, Pfizer, Pfizer, Stemline Therapeutics Inc., STEMCELL Technologies, and Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cancer-stem-cell-therapeutics-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on the purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help clients make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies, ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Source: Reports and Data
Categories: Healthcare and Medical News
Tags: Cancer Stem Cell Therapeutics Market, Competitive Intelligence, Forecast, Industry Overview, Industry Segment, Industry Statistics, Market Leaders, Market Players, Outlook, Price Trend Analysis, Reports and Data, Trends