Call Assistant Launches Virtual Call Assistant for Android - No More Spam
Call Assistant develops mobile app solution to combat Spam with Virtual Assistant Screener and call management solution.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 21, 2020 (Newswire.com) - No more spam. Call Assistant launches its latest call management solution for all Android mobile users on the Google Play Store.
"With Call Assistant you always know who's calling!" says CEO Lonnie Wills.
Find out who's calling and what they want in real-time, with it's virtual AI screener.
- Easily screen out telemarketers, robo calls and unwanted calls.
- Never miss an important business call just because it's from an "Unknown" number.
- Block unwanted calls, and answer the important ones.
- The "Hold On" button gives customers the few seconds (or minutes) they need to get ready for that incoming call.
- Voicemail transcribed and waiting for customers to read in their call log.
- Customers can manage their phone calls from their desktop when they forget their phone at home.
Call Assistant, Inc., a leader in mobile app development has released their latest solution Call Assistant, the virtual call assistant who is your answer to every call. The company was founded in 2019 and their Head Quarters are located in Lodi, CA. For more information about Call Assistant, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Customer Support please contact email@example.com
Source: Call Assistant, Inc.
Categories: Mobile and Smart Phones