Branch Owner of Worden Capital Managent Gregory Dean Currently Hiring College Graduates and Sponsoring Select Individuals for the Series 7 Stockbroker Program
Gregory T. Dean, Branch Owner and Investment Broker at Worden Capital Management, Rockville Centre, NY. Currently accepting applications from both current college students, and college graduates.
Long Island, NY, February 20, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Financial Broker career opportunities.
Gregory Dean of Worden Capital Management is currently hiring for these entry level positions:
- Financial Services Representative.
- Series 7 Stock Broker Trainee.
- PT Broker Assistant
- Flexible college student positions (credit and non credit based).
Our people are our most valuable asset. We offer our professionals the opportunity to work with some of the world's most interesting challenges, while our team driven culture leverages and rewards individual talent. Ongoing training and mentoring programs help shape exciting and personally satisfying careers. And our diverse and inclusive workforce provides access to other smart, interesting, achievement oriented people on the road to becoming the next generation of leaders.
These positions are all paid hourly, and mentor based with unlimited room for upside growth within the company.
Candidates must be highly motivated self-starters, with the ability to work well and succeed in a team/group environment.
The entry level positions all demand an above average level of telephonic conversational skills coupled with a strong desire to constantly improve on day to day functions.
Initially We Offer:
- In house class training/study sessions for all required licenses.
- Full Sponsorship for candidates to take any and all FINRA series exams.
- All books and materials needed to pass exams.
- Extra help/tutoring.
- Mentoring and training with experienced senior personnel to jump start your career.
- Individual daily mentoring with a Senior Representative at the company.
- "Earn as you Learn" program for all trainees.
What is expected for success:
- Desire to further oneself and build a long standing career.
- Motivated attitude combined with a flawless work ethic.
- Ability to communicate with prospects and clients.
Source: Worden Capital Management, Rockville Centre, NY.