SYDNEY, May 24, 2022 (Newswire.com) - BLUETTI AC300 was first announced in the U.S. in September 2021 with its accompanying B300 battery pack and soon became trending throughout the United States.
Finally, the AC300+B300 combo commenced rolling out to Australia on May 5, 2022, and will officially hit shops on May 25.
Solar Vs. Gas Generators (Why Should Everyone Go Solar?)
- Extremely quiet operation - 35dB
- Free, clean, endless renewable power source from the sun
- Increase solar consumption
- Extremely low maintenance
- 24/7 seamless UPS when power outages occur
- Noisy operation ≥70dB
- Emissions, deadly toxic carbon monoxide
- Higher carbon footprint
- Maintenance required
- Monthly fuel costs
A solar generator collects the free energy from the sun while producing no annoying noise or air pollution that contributes to climate change and respiratory diseases.
Why Choose The BLUETTI AC300?
- 100% modular and expandable for a total capacity of 12,288Wh (4*B300 battery modules required).
- Splitting up a large combo into smaller parts can make it easier to transport.
- B300 uses quality LFP cells that have 3500+ life cycles to 80% of the original capacity.
- 2,400W of unrivaled MPPT solar charging input; it's time to go full-time solar.
- Dual charge by solar and AC with 5400W MAX. Input (2*B200 battery modules required).
- Easy to control by BLUETTI App via WiFi or Bluetooth.
Where To Buy & How Is Delivery?
Without any built-in battery, AC300 can connect with the B300 external battery pack. Check out these units and other BLUETTI products on https://www.bluettipower.com.au/.
AC300 now starts at $2,499 (initial price is $2,999, $500 OFF).
B300 battery starts at $2,699 (initial price is $2,999, $300 OFF).
Orders will be delivered in three weeks from the purchase date, according to BLUETTI's statement.
The Flagship AC200MAX Is On Hot Sale
Being one of the best-sellers since its debut release, the AC200MAX is an all-around upgrade of the AC200P. Equipped with a 2,048Wh LFP battery pack, it's also compatible with either B230 or B300 battery modules to boost a max. capacity of 8,192Wh.
With over 10 years of experience in the energy storage industry, BLUETTI is committed to building the world's best power stations for van dwellers, explorers, and off-grid life. For more information, please visit https://www.bluettipower.com.au/.
Source: BLUETTI Power Inc.