HONG KONG, November 17, 2020 (Newswire.com) - PureVPN today unveiled its Black Friday early access deal on its most popular 5-year plan. VPN users can save as much as $568 on the world's leading VPN service and pay only $1.48 only for the next 5 years. The timing for the deal cannot be any more perfect as internet usage has increased by 47% due to the COVID-19 pandemic, compelling people to be reliant on the internet more than ever, and thus, increasing more potential targets for the threat actors.
PureVPN's Black Friday early access deal comes with a limited-time discount on its 5-year and 1-year plan. The deal gives users complete access to all the premium features:
- Users can log in to up to 10 devices at a time with a single subscription. This means users with multiple accounts can use PureVPN on more than 10 devices.
- Users can stream Netflix US along with Netflix Germany, France, United Kingdom, Australia, and Japan from anywhere in the world.
- Users get single-click access to 100+ popular streaming services and online channels, including, but not limited to, Hulu US, Disney Plus, BBC iPlayer, IPTV, and more.
- Users are assured complete privacy, backed by a valid No-Log certificate awarded by a leading independent California-based Certified Information Systems Auditor - Altius IT
- Users can get added services for an extra buck, such as Port Forwarding and Dedicated IPs.
- Users can enjoy unlimited freedom in terms of bandwidth, access to online content, access to P2P downloads, and everything in between.
PureVPN's super saver Black Friday early access deal is a rarity in the industry because of the literally feature-rich 5-year plan. The early access offer is set to expire very soon, so act quickly before it's too late.