Tampa, Florida, March 29, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Dampness in a car, truck or RV can be a real problem, but for many it is an issue that goes unnoticed until it is too late. Smell something musty? That is likely one of the first signs of an overly humid interior, and if you let it go, the problem will only get worse.
When moisture creeps into a vehicle, mildew will begin growing which can cause damage, create an unhealthy environment, and fill the car, truck or RV with undesirable odors. Once condensation comes along for the ride, if not addressed, will damage your vehicle and pose a potential health risk to all of your passengers. Plus, if you live in a warm area with high humidity or travel to these types of locations, the risk is even higher!
A dehumidifier, like those manufactured by Eva-Dry, offer a "set it and forget it" solution to fluctuating dampness, to create a safer, healthier, and more enjoyable climate in your vehicle little effort," said Ken Judd, Vice President of Eva-Dry.
Ken Judd, Vice President
To prevent humidity damage from starting, or to help eliminate excess moisture you are currently battling, use a dehumidifier in your car. Having a dehumidifier in your car is an often-overlooked solution. Here are just a few of benefits of keeping a dehumidifier in your car, truck of RV from Eva-Dry:
- Rain, rain go away! Throughout the year rain and/or snow can be problematic for many. Whether the moisture gets in the car from an open door or window or from your clothing or bags, a car dehumidifier will absorb all of the excess moisture in the air.
- Opps! Spills inside your vehicle happen. Even if you try to blot it all up with a towel, chances are liquid is still left behind. A dehumidifier will absorb the moisture before it can lead to musty odors.
- Woof-woof! Traveling with your pets can be fun, but it can also be a messy, slobbery, sometimes stinky trip. Equip your car with a dehumidifier to combat the increased moisture levels.
- Bags galore! A lot of times our car, truck or RV can literally become a storage unit. Whether you are taking trip, heading to the beach, running back and forth to the gym with all your gear, or storing the kids’ sports equipment in the trunk, a lot of stuff can be left behind. A dehumidifier will regulate the moisture level inside your vehicle to ensure that bacteria growth does not occur on your upholstery and other belongings.
- Stinky Passengers! Perspiration-soaked clothing or shoes is one of the toughest forms of moisture to have in your car. Not only will the smell remain, it can increase as time passes. This can result in a musty odor you cannot get rid of! A dehumidifier will help keep the air clean and free from moisture, allowing the air to be fresher.
“A dehumidifier, like those manufactured by Eva-Dry, offer a “set it and forget it” solution to fluctuating dampness, to create a safer, healthier, and more enjoyable climate in your vehicle little effort,” said Ken Judd, Vice President of Eva-Dry."
No matter what you are driving, the fact is you need a dehumidifier for your vehicle. There are many benefits to having a portable dehumidifier in your vehicle. An Eva-Dry dehumidifier, being light, compact and portable, is perfect for eliminating odors caused by excess moisture. Eva-Dry's E-333, is an eco-friendly way to protect your vehicle and is perfect for small spaces. The unit requires no batteries or cords for use, is 100% renewable, works up to ten years, is compact/silent, always spill and mess free and is non-toxic, child and pet safe! It lasts 20-30 days before renewing. To learn more visit Eva-Dry’s website today!
About Eva Dry Dehumidifiers
Since 2003, Eva-Dry compact dehumidifiers have earned their reputation as the safest, healthiest and most efficient method to reduce ambient moisture by providing a higher absorption rate than alternate disposable dehumidifying products. The compact, renewable Eva-Dry units reduce humidity to fight mold, moisture and mildew in homes, boats, RVs, safes, and other valuable item storage. Visit http://www.eva-dry.com, or call (877) 382-3790 for more information.