Belgard Highlights Top Products and Builder Programs at International Builders' Show
Outdoor Living Design Company Showcases Innovative Products and Builder Resources
ATLANTA, January 5, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Belgard, the leader in outdoor living essentials, is highlighting its top-of-line products and wealth of resources available to the home building industry at the NAHB International Builders’ Show, Jan. 9-11, 2018 in Orlando, Florida. Belgard will exhibit as part of the Oldcastle Architectural booth, where the company will highlight a variety of products and eco-friendly paver options, along with the company’s Builder Engineering Program, which lends expert engineering assistance in land development for builders.
Belgard’s outdoor design experts will share the company’s latest products, highlighting outdoor design trends and avenues for home builders to grow their business. Attendees can explore the booth and learn about how pavers serve as a powerful differentiator in home building, benefiting both contractors’ businesses and the homeowners’ investment. While visiting the Oldcastle APG booth, attendees can also learn about Echelon masonry products and Amerimix mortars, grouts, stuccos and specialty cements. In particular, Echelon is debuting the Mirage Porcelain Veneers, ideal for vertical applications such as outdoor walls and wall coverings.
Outdoor spaces are becoming a key selling point for homes in today's market and Oldcastle APG offers both products and resources for home builders to deliver quality, beautiful homes to their clients. We are excited to share some innovative products that are delivering both superiority and sophistication to the home, along with discussing programs such as Belgard Design Studio and the Builder Engineering Program - all of these assets work in tandem to save builders time and resources while delivering the best homes possible.
Ron Bumpass, National Account Manager for Home Builders at Oldcastle APG
“Outdoor spaces are becoming a key selling point for homes in today’s market and Oldcastle APG offers both products and resources for home builders to deliver quality, beautiful homes to their clients,” says Ron Bumpass, National Account Manager for Home Builders at Oldcastle APG. “We are excited to share some innovative products that are delivering both superiority and sophistication to the home, along with discussing programs such as Belgard Design Studio and the Builder Engineering Program – all of these assets work in tandem to save builders time and resources while delivering the best homes possible.”
Visitors to the booth will get access to the following products and services:
• Catalina Slate – The classic slate offers the same modular design flexibility of Belgard’s pavers, but with the textured finish of natural slate. The three-piece system offers a multitude of laying patterns and is ideal for walkways, patios and residential driveways.
• Belair Wall 2.0 – A wall system that provides improved aesthetics and ease of installation. The new freestanding wall platform saves installation time by reduced cutting for curved walls.
• Eco Dublin Permeable Paver – Part of Belgard’s Environmental Collection that provides a number of eco-friendly benefits, these permeable pavers have a look of cut stone with contemporary technology.
• Quarziti by Mirage – The resistant porcelain paver product suitable for high-traffic areas such as patios, walkways and more.
• Tandem Wall – An exciting retaining wall system provides flexibility to build multiple outdoor projects with the appearance of natural stone that will complement any hardscape.
• Belgard Builder Engineering Program – Belgard’s program that provides expert engineering assistance in land development; through the program, builders experience 40 percent in cost savings.
• Belgard Design Studio – Belgard’s 3D design and rendering services, which have demonstrated an 80 percent closure rate for the contractors that use them.
Belgard will be showcasing the above products and resources at Booth #W7871. For more information, visit www.Belgard.com.
Belgard, part of Oldcastle Architectural, offers a complete collection of paver and wall products for outdoor living spaces, walkways, driveways, parking areas and retaining walls. Available in a range of styles, premium Belgard products have been found in America’s finest homes and award-winning commercial and retail properties since 1995. For more information or a complimentary Idea Book, visit Belgard.com or call 1-877-Belgard (235-4273). Find more inspiring outdoor space ideas at Facebook.com/OutdoorLivingByBelgard.
To schedule an interview with a Belgard representative or to receive hi-res imagery, please contact: