Dominical Beach, Costa Rica, January 24, 2017 (Newswire.com) - A webinar will be presented on February 4, 2017, 5-6 p.m. CST to provide more details on the Ayurveda Healing Journey Retreat that will be held in Kerala, India on November 1-14, 2017. Waterfall Villas is responsible for this press release.
The webinar will be presented by Astrologer Kaypacha and Fateh Bolivar. Kaypacha is featured on the well-known weekly Pele reports on YouTube and is the founder of the New Paradigm Astrology Cooperative. Fateh Kaur Bolivar is a top vegan and raw foods chef, certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher and owner of the Waterfall Villas Wellness Retreat in Costa Rica.
Kaypacha and Fateh will be providing details on the new exciting Healing Experience that they have crafted together in Kerala, India – the center of Ayurveda –the world’s oldest holistic natural wellness system.
During the webinar, Kaypacha will describe how astrology offers a road map using the chakra system to keep up energy levels for maximum health.
Fateh will introduce Ayurveda basics, and how it is an effective way to balance the whole spiritual experience in the human body. Answers will be provided to questions like “What is the Auyeveda Yoga and Wellness Center like?” and “What can be achieved by attending this program to cleanse, heal, and rejuvenate?”
Kaypacha and Fateh will also announce a special early bird offer for a limited time. Please register for the webinar at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/56cd6eb7fb0a1b41d746f627e8486654.
Both Kaypacha and Fateh are well-seasoned retreat leaders who have organized international retreats for spirituality and wisdom for more than a decade.
This deeply healing journey benefits the mind, soul and body. The retreat is being held at the premier award-winning authentic Ayurveda Resort located at the southern tip of India, in the heart of Kerala, right on the Arabian Sea. The resort is home to 13 certified doctors and 90+ therapists to assist in healing on various levels. The India Yoga Retreat will include:
· A luxurious stay on the Arabian Sea, in one of 22 special cottages reserved for the retreat. Lodging will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis, with a choice of garden view cottages or shared cottages for couples or friends. Most shared cottages have an ocean view)
· Daily Ayurveda doctor visits
· Daily 1.5 - 2 hour long detox treatments (first week of retreat)
· Pachakarma Rejuvenation treatments (6 times per person) includes Shirodhara and other modalities (second week of retreat)
· All Ayurvedic meals
· Daily Hatha/ Art of Living Yoga (3 levels offered 2 times per day)
· Daily Pranayama class (breath work)
· Chakra meditation class
· Temple visit
· Puja ceremonial Hindu blessing
· Kerala Backwater tour
· 8 sessions of Mystery School, which provides keys to the deepest teachings of life
· Lecture on Ayurveda by a representative doctor of the healing center
· Optional Ayurveda cooking classes
· Nightly cultural live music / traditional dance
· Airport transfers to TRV the international airport in the heart of Kerala, India (*Retreat does not include flights into India or to TRV.)
· All Taxes
Waterfall Villas Wellness Retreat is located in the lush tropical forest of Costa Rica in the South Pacific. It offers Kundalini Yoga classes and retreats in their luxurious, romantic, and rejuvenating wellness spa and eco. There are options for both private Yoga retreats for individuals or couples, as well as group retreats several times a year.
For more information and details on registering for the retreat, visit Kaypacha’s site at http://newparadigmastrology.com/november-1-14-2017-ayurveda-retreat-india/ Waterfall Villas’ site at http://www.waterfallvillas.com/retreats/india-retreats,.
For further information, please contact:
Source: Waterfall Villas