Automatically Unfolding Sunglasses Now Live on Kickstarter
The perfect lightweight pair of unfolding sunglasses for those who crave adventure
HONG KONG, August 10, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Never fumble with a pair of unfolding sunglasses again; Unfold by HILX is a new lightweight and affordable automatically unfolding pair of sunglasses. Recently launched on Kickstarter, Unfold sunglasses breathe life into a popular market that has seen very little innovation in recent years.
With each colorful pair featuring hydrophobic mirrored lenses, quality Swiss TR90 frames and a quality spring loaded hinges, Unfold stands out as a strong contender in the ever-expanding eyewear industry. Unfold comes paired with a neoprene carrying case with attached cleaning cloth and carabiner making it perfect for those who travel and value bag space. Featuring a stylish unisex ‘wayfarer’ design and affordable price tag these sunglasses make excellent gifts for loved ones who crave adventure.
- Frame constructed from durable and flexible TR90 material from Switzerland – making it ultra-lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Unique patented hinge mechanism keeps Unfold stable when folded, and enables it to be unfolded in 0.05 second with a shake of one hand
- Unfolding mechanism tested through 5,000 cycles to ensure long-lasting service
- Hydrophobic coated lens is resistant to scratches and high impact
- Choice of mirrored lens colors from: Blue, gray, orange, and green
Early bird opportunities through Kickstarter are offering up to 50% off of purchases during the beginning of their campaign ($49 USD a pair).
Based in Hong Kong, HILX was created to fill a gap in the market for affordable innovative sunglasses for millennials who love to travel and require a pair that can withstand any environment.