PHOENIX, May 12, 2020 (Newswire.com) - DeShon L. Pullen, owner and founder of DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC, will be interviewed during this Wednesday’s segment of Sonoran Living, airing on ABC15 (KNXV, 1015 HD on Cox) at 9:30 a.m. PST to discuss family law matters and what sets the firm apart in the Maricopa County area, as many individuals are still facing life-changing family law issues during this unprecedented time of the COVID-19 pandemic. Pullen’s experience and unique approach to family law make her a well-respected attorney among clients and other law firms in the community, as backed up by various awards the firm receives.
During this Wednesday’s segment of Sonoran Living, DeShon L. Pullen will discuss the following topics:
· The uniqueness of a certified family law specialist and how family law clients benefit from this differentiator in terms of the requirements, testing and recertification needed to maintain this distinction – approximately 5% of attorneys fit into this category, and Pullen elaborates on the distinction and its importance in helping clients.
· Although DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC is an all-female firm, Pullen explains how this was not necessarily by design and how her mix of clients is pretty much split between male and female clients.
· Possible reasons both men and women feel the firm is the best fit and why retaining DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC proves to be the best decision for both men and women facing various family law issues.
· Charity of the month and philanthropy efforts at DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC, as well as why some clients choose to give even more.
· 30-minute free consultations being offered to prospective clients as the community is impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
Regarding the firm’s philanthropy efforts and the charity of the month that has been a part of their mission for more than 10 years, DeShon Pullen says, “It is our way of giving back to the community and providing personalized, exceptional family law services to individuals in Maricopa County.”
DeShon Pullen was recognized by the Arizona Super Lawyers and listed for the past eight consecutive years, and DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC was named among the Best Law Firms in Arizona list in 2019. Additional accolades of Pullen’s include Top 25 Women Lawyers in AZ in 2015, Family Law Litigator of the Year by the Volunteer Lawyers Program in 2011 and Small Firm of the Year Award in 2007. In 2002, the Maricopa County Bar Association and the Volunteer Lawyers Program named her Sole Practitioner of the Year, and she was also named Volunteer Lawyer of the Year by these organizations in 2001.
Should you have any family law questions or need to discuss your legal matter, DeShon Pullen can be reached by phone at 602-252-1968, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or online 24/7.
Source: DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC