WILMINGTON, Del., January 24, 2023 (Newswire.com) - Arkieva, an industry-leading supply chain planning solutions and consulting provider, today announced a new organization designed to support customer growth and technology trends, including new Center of Excellence and Professional Services teams.
The following promotions have occurred:
- Edward Smith is the new Global Head of Professional Services, where he will lead Arkieva's mandate to deliver solutions that make our customers successful, including oversight of the Customer Experience and Solutions team and the Center of Excellence.
- Chris Richards is the new VP, Customer Experience and Solutions, where she will provide leadership and strategic direction with an emphasis on relationship management, consistent project delivery and provide excellent ongoing solutions support.
- Jelle Clement is the new Global Director of Center of Excellence, where he will focus on improving Arkieva's delivery by institutionalizing best practices and providing consultant-specific training.
- Ernie Untereiner is the new VP, Sales and Marketing, where he will continue to lead and expand a team focused on new customer acquisition, existing customer base growth and marketing programs.
- Shankara Gurumurthy is the new VP, Presales, where he will lead a team of solution experts who will showcase the fit of the Arkieva solution to the business problems of future customers.
"This new organizational structure allows Arkieva to best serve our customers, enable maximum benefit from our solutions and position us to lead the way in emerging technologies such as SaaS, machine learning and artificial intelligence," says Harpal Singh, CEO of Arkieva. Effective immediately, these changes reflect the core pillars of Arkieva's mission: talent, technology and transformation.
Driving business transformation through better supply chain planning processes.
For nearly 30 years, Arkieva has worked with leading companies across a wide range of industries with a laser-like focus on business performance. We have analyzed, developed, pivoted, tested, and retested the best solutions for the greatest of challenges. This is one of many reasons that Arkieva is so well regarded in the analyst community and has such strong client retention rates and referral business.
We are change agents at our core and always pushing ourselves to create solutions that not only solve today's challenges, but the ones of tomorrow. In the simplest and most intuitive way possible.
Ultimately, Arkieva's software and competence today mirror both our experience and desire to innovate, create and be at the forefront of supply chain planning. We look forward to every new challenge. It's in our DNA.
Arkieva. No fluff. Just real solutions.
CONNECT WITH ARKIEVA
- Follow Arkieva on LinkedIn
- Follow Arkieva on Twitter
- Like Arkieva on Facebook
- Subscribe to the Arkieva YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to the Arkieva Supply Chain Link Blog