Apptega Introduces New Solution to Accurately Assess Vendor Cybersecurity and Compliance Practices
Eliminating the guesswork for vendor cybersecurity analysis
ATLANTA, September 16, 2022 (Newswire.com) - Apptega, a leading platform helping companies easily build, manage and report their cybersecurity and compliance programs, today announced the newest addition to their product suite - Apptega Vendor Risk Manager. With the power of Vendor Risk Manager, organizations are now able to accurately assess the cybersecurity and compliance standards of all vendors so they can clearly understand potential impact on their operations.
Vendor Risk Manager enables the automation and simplification of all the steps an organization should take to evaluate and understand the cybersecurity and compliance practices for all of their vendors.
Currently, organizations are still tackling vendor risk management using spreadsheets and static word processing documents, lacking the visibility they need to accurately understand potential risks from vendors and the impact those risks could have to their organization.
"Companies of all sizes have a multitude of vendors who can bring potential compliance risks to their business," says Armistead Whitney, CEO of Apptega. "Apptega's users and their partners can now ditch their spreadsheets and data rooms and collaborate within a single platform to quickly and easily assess their vendors' cybersecurity compliance."
With Vendor Risk Manager companies can:
- Create, manage, and send questionnaires to all vendors
- Associate questionnaires with vendor contacts
- Create and manage custom framework-specific questionnaire templates
- Quickly access and manage vendor responses
- Ensure questionnaire consistency for all vendors
- Evaluate vendor security and compliance standards to ensure alignment with organization's standards and expectations
- Fully customize questionnaire templates—build it once, use it as often as needed
- Send updated questionnaires as needed to ensure vendors meet security requirements throughout the length of engagement
- Compare vendor data against other business-critical security information within a single dashboard
- Align vendor practices with industry-recognized security and compliance frameworks
- Easily share information and reports with executives and key stakeholders
- Flag risks within the questionnaire responses and the ability to see these risks in a new Vendor Risk Dashboard
Want to learn more about Apptega? Click here to see it in action.
As cyber-threats and regulatory mandates continue to expand, organizations are challenged by the difficulties of implementing effective cybersecurity and compliance programs. With Apptega, organizations of all sizes, including Fortune 500 enterprises and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs), are meeting the challenges of cybersecurity, compliance, and certification. Apptega is at the intersection of simple user experiences and patent-pending technology, providing an innovative platform paired with industry frameworks used to build, manage and report great cybersecurity. For more information, visit https://www.apptega.com.