Fairfax, CA, January 11, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Thomas Herold, the owner and CEO of the Financial Terms Dictionary announced today the important milestone of reaching 600 financial terms.
The Financial Dictionary appeared online in June 2016 with around 200 financial terms. What makes this online glossary unique from others is the detailed and comprehensive article-styled description of each term with around 600 words. All term descriptions provide cross reference links to other terms. It also offers intelligent powered search functionality with instant term suggestions as used on Google search.
Simple and fast access is provided through indexing all terms on one single page, which loads in less than 2 seconds. It is entirely and refreshingly free from pop ups, sign ups, or any third party advertising. All pages are running over a secure connection for maximum privacy and security.
All 600 terms are indexed on the front page, which offer quick group selection by clicking on alphabet letters. An additional dictionary offers access to the most frequently used relevant acronyms. There is also a category page section under which all terms are appropriately arranged.
This financial dictionary is continuously updated weekly and adds about 40-50 new terms per month. New terms are generated from an integrated and automated intelligent in-house research program. It runs daily in the background and scans financial RSS feeds from the largest financial news sites for appropriate new financial terms.
- Quick selection through alphabetic letters
- 600 most common financial terms in dictionary
- Comprehensive explanation with around 600 words per term
- Updated weekly - adding around 50 new terms every month
- Additional dictionary of frequently used financial acronyms
- Category section that lists all terms according to the relevant category
- Speed optimized - page loads in under 2 seconds
- Easy access through indexing all terms on one single page
- Free from pop ups, sign ups or any third party advertising
- Secure https connection for all visitor requests
- Automatic hyper-links in description to other terms
- Intelligent powered search with instant term suggestions like Google
About the Team
W.D. Crowder - Writer: W.D. Crowder is an American published author, financial newsletter and article writer, web page publisher, and marketer. He has written over 3,000 commissioned articles and hundreds of financial newsletter issues. His background and areas of expertise include history, economics, expatriate living, international relations, investments and personal finance. A widely read and top of his class graduate of Stetson University, he obtained his bachelor of arts degree in History with minors in Latin American Studies and International Relations and a special emphasis in Economics.
Thomas Herold – CEO: Thomas Herold is a successful entrepreneur and personal development coach. He is the author of seven financial books with over 400,000 copies distributed worldwide. For the past 10 years Thomas has studied the monetary system and has gained some profound insights on how money and wealth are related.
For more information, please visit https://www.financial-dictionary.info
Evolving Wealth Foundation - Thomas Herold
769 Center Blvd. 115
Fairfax, CA 94930
Source: Financial Terms Dictionary