Allergy Proof Your Home This Spring With These Tips From Eva-Dry
Tampa, Florida, May 2, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Welcome Spring! Spring-time brings about beautiful weather, but also allergens, which wreak havoc on many allergy sufferers this time of year. With the pollen and other allergens in full bloom, many allergy suffers seek sanctuary inside their homes. But did you know the inside of your home may be as determinantal as being outside?
It is important to take steps to allergy proof your home this spring. Here are five simple things you can do to cut down on dust, mold, and pollen, while minimizing your expose to other indoor allergens:
1. Vacuum often, preferably with a HEPA filter once to twice a week. By vacuuming your carpets, wood or tile floors, and even your furniture, you can dramatically reduce the amount of allergens you are exposed to.
2. Clean sheets, blankets, pillow cases, and curtains often in hot water to literally wash away those pesky dust mites. For those items you cannot wash, like your mattresses, encase them in an allergy-proof cover.
3. Dusting can significantly help reduce your exposure to certain airborne allergens. Be sure to ditch that old feather duster which just spreads the dust mites throughout the house! It is better to use a damp or treated cloth when dusting furniture, appliances, and ceiling fans.
4. Bathe your pet regularly! Between pet dander and other allergens brought in by your pet from the outside, your pet could be causing your allergic reactions. Give your furry friends baths often to remove the allergens from their skin and fur. Be sure to also keep them off your bed and furniture to reduce your expose to these triggers.
5. Prevent moisture, mold, and mildew from floating in the air with a dehumidifier! Mold and mildew thrive in humid environments throughout your house. These nasty allergen triggers can be combatted by using an Eva-Dry Dehumidifier, like the new Air Dry System Bundle. The Air Dry System is a renewable dehumidifier that will silently absorb moisture in the area it is placed, reducing allergens.
“By following these tips, the air quality in your home can be greatly improved and allergy symptoms will be diminished,” said Matt Henson, Vice President of Business Development Eva-Dry. “Eva-Dry dehumidifiers are ideal for keeping humidity down in the home, which in turn, contributes to a reduction in allergens.”
Eva-Dry dehumidifiers are eco-friendly, using natural, silica gel crystals that are non-toxic, colorless and odorless. The dehumidifiers absorbs humidity silently and operates without electricity or batteries. You
simply renew the dehumidifier when the indicator changes color. You may not be able to get rid of allergens in your home altogether, but with help from Eva-Dry, you can give humidity the boot and get rid of moisture, which can lead to mold, mildew, and musty odors in your home.
About Eva Dry Dehumidifiers
Since 2003, Eva-Dry compact dehumidifiers have earned their reputation as the safest, healthiest and most efficient method to reduce ambient moisture by providing a higher absorption rate than alternate disposable dehumidifying products. The compact, renewable Eva-Dry units reduce humidity to fight mold, moisture and mildew in homes, boats, RVs, safes, and other valuable item storage. Visit http://www.eva-dry.com, or call (877) 382-3790 for more information.