Adweek Announces Its First Advisory Board, Featuring 24 of Today's Top Marketing, Media and Technology Executives
Welcomes leaders from Taco Bell, GE, Facebook, NBCUniversal, Salesforce, Hulu, IBM and more
NEW YORK, February 20, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Adweek, the leading resource for marketers, today announced the launch of the Adweek Advisory Board, made up of 24 of the most innovative and creative executives who are shaping the modern brand marketing ecosystem.
Two dozen leaders from renowned agencies, brands, and media and technology companies are committed to providing Adweek, and in turn the community it serves, with insights and guidance to successfully navigate these transformative times. Adweek recognizes the need to synthesize a diversity of opinions to maintain its position as the premier voice in the marketplace.
“Our newly formed Advisory Board will provide us — and our audiences — with the thought leadership and expertise we all need to help navigate the complex and constantly shifting ecosystem of today’s marketing and media world,” said Adweek editorial director James Cooper. “Adweek’s ultimate goal each day is helping our readers stay ahead of the curve and do their jobs better, and we couldn’t have asked for a more admirable group to help us accomplish that mission.”
“I am excited to be partnering with Adweek and joining its Advisory Board,” said GE CMO Linda Boff. “With digital transformation built into our DNA, we are in an especially unique position to guide and advise Adweek and the business community it serves.”
The Advisory Board will meet regularly with Adweek’s senior editorial team at gatherings across the country to discuss the pressing issues of the day. Members will also be on hand to publish thought leadership columns, speak at Adweek events and provide Adweek with insight and analysis on an as-needed basis across all platforms.
“The times we operate in aren’t easy. The pressure to deliver is daunting for even the most experienced here," said board member Colleen DeCourcy, chief creative officer for agency network Wieden + Kennedy. “When an organization like Adweek consciously turns its efforts to developing our talent, I am all in. Collaboration feels like the thing we need right now. All boats rise with the tide.“
Adweek’s Advisory Board Members:
● Marisa Thalberg, Global CMO, Taco Bell
● Linda Boff, CMO, GE
● Adrienne Lofton, SVP of Global Brand Management, Under Armour
● Andrew Keller, Global Creative Director, Facebook Creative Shop
● Cameron Clayton, GM of Watson Content and IoT, IBM
● Jon Suarez-Davis, Chief Strategy Officer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
● Ben Lamm, CEO and Founder, Conversable and Hypergiant
● Caroline Papadatos, SVP of Global Solutions, LoyaltyOne
● Alicia Hatch, CMO, Deloitte Digital
● Baiju Shah, Chief Strategy Officer, Accenture Interactive
● Joel Stillerman, Chief Content Officer, Hulu
● Colin Kinsella, CEO North America, Havas Media Group
● Michelle Lee, Editor in Chief, Allure
● Tiffany R. Warren, SVP and Chief Diversity Officer, Omnicom, and Founder and President, ADCOLOR
● Susie Nam, COO, Droga5
● David Sable, Global CEO, Y&R
● Colleen DeCourcy, Chief Creative Officer, Wieden + Kennedy
● Michael Dill, President and CEO, Match Marketing Group
● Bonin Bough, Author and TV Host
● Terrance Williams, CMO and President of Emerging Businesses, Nationwide
● Kasha Cacy, CEO, UM U.S.
● David Mondragon, CEO of Triton Automotive Group and Senior Partner, Motormindz
● Linda Yaccarino, Chairman of Advertising and Client Partnerships, NBCUniversal
● Nannette LaFond-Dufour, Global Chief Client Officer, McCann Worldgroup
To learn more about Adweek’s Advisory Board initiative, visit adweek.com/advisoryboard.
Adweek is the leading source of news and insight serving the brand marketing ecosystem. First published in 1979, Adweek’s award-winning coverage reaches an engaged audience of more than 6 million professionals across platforms including print, digital, events, podcasts, newsletters, social media and mobile apps. As a touchstone of the advertising and marketing community, Adweek is an unparalleled resource for leaders across multiple industries who rely on its content to help them do their job better.
Media contact: email@example.com