El Segundo, CA , November 1, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Kaleo Software is excited to announce the availability of Kaleo for IT – allowing IT organizations to finally deliver on the promise of self-service with fast, bite-sized answers that customers will actually use.
Using a unique combination of machine learning algorithms and natural language processing, Kaleo for IT extracts the valuable information locked in closed tickets, knowledge articles, run-books and more; evaluates it for call deflection potential, transforms it into usable questions and answers, and makes it available in your self-service portal of choice.
"Using Kaleo, we have been able to provide a 24/7 self-service experience to our SAP users and institutionalize our knowledge," said Lori Nicholson, Head of Global Business Services at Viacom, "this drove our support costs down by 70%. Our SAP users are happier and our support costs are lower - it's been a real win for the business."
Lori Nicholson, Head of Global Business Service, Viacom
Viacom has been using Kaleo for two years and experienced a significant impact immediately upon deployment. “Using Kaleo, we have been able to provide a 24/7 self-service experience to our SAP users and institutionalize our knowledge,” said Lori Nicholson, Head of Global Business Services at Viacom, “this drove our support costs down by 70%. Our SAP users are happier and our support costs are lower – it’s been a real win for the business.”
Kaleo is the first company to actually deliver on the promise of IT self-service, so businesses have happier customers and more efficient support teams,” says Phil Hui-Bon-Hoa, CEO of Kaleo Software. “When a business person has an IT question, they don’t want to search through SharePoint folders and long knowledge articles in hopes of finding a solution. They just want the answer - so they can get back to work”. After analyzing millions of IT questions and answers across enterprise-class companies, Kaleo know what great answers look like and how to deliver them.
Kaleo for IT delivers:
· Answers created automatically by an extraction engine that transforms existing data into usable questions & answers
· Call deflection potential of each new question evaluated by real-time analytics
· Answers formulated from unstructured text by unique transformation algorithms
· Real-time access to emerging problems, knowledge gaps and opportunities for proactive call deflection
· User access points that integrate Kaleo into the most popular business applications, including: ServiceNow, Remedy, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft SharePoint and many more
· The right answers for the right people – with single sign-on (SSO) support for Microsoft Active Directory Services, Certify, OKTA and other SAML-compliant services
To learn more about Kaleo for IT, please visit http://www.kaleosoftware.com/solutions/it/
ABOUT KALEO SOFTWARE
Kaleo Software is a predictive knowledge sharing platform that connects your employees with the support and resources they need to get their jobs done. Our platform automatically transforms old, long-form knowledge into easy-to-read answers, learns from employee interactions, and predicts information needs across the entire company. Our customers, including Toyota, Viacom and Bacardi, report higher customer satisfaction and lower support costs from using Kaleo. The company is based in El Segundo, CA and was founded in 2012. For more information or to request a demonstration, please visit www.kaleosoftware.com.
Source: Kaleo Software