A Fantastic Football Scarf for Father's Day
100% wool premium football scarves from Appleberry make perfect gifts for dads and football fans.
Online, June 11, 2013 (Newswire.com) - It might not be scarf weather right now but it is the time of year when football fans up and down the country start thinking about renewing their season tickets or maybe even purchasing one for the very first time.
Even though the sun might be beating down and the barbeque is being stoked up, you can be assured that dad has already turned his thoughts towards next season and whether it will be another year of struggle or finally a season filled with glory and silverware.
So, for Father's Day, why not treat dad to a new football scarf, that come the first game of the season will be worn proudly and be the perfect accompaniment to the treasured season ticket.
Appleberry produce football scarves with a difference:
• They are made from 100% Saxony wool which means that not only are they exquisite quality but even on the most bitterly cold Saturday afternoons, they will help to keep the wearer warm.
• All scarves are made in England
• There are scarves in the colours of all of Great Britain's favourite football teams
• None of the scarves feature club logos which makes them extremely smart and suitable to wear on other occasions - such as a get together with friends down at the local pub.
• Support your favourite team and look stylish doing it
• Free Delivery to addresses in the UK when ordering more than one scarf (See the official Appleberry website for more details)
So, make it an extra special Father's Day gift with an extra special football scarf.