TALLINN, Estonia, November 4, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Levstal proudly presents a new service that provides fast and accurate metal cutting results, even with the most complicated components. Thanks to the precision of the laser, there is generally no need for any post-processing.
Levstal cuts the following sheet metals:
- stainless steel;
- ordinary steel;
- special steels (Hardox, Raex, Strenx);
The sophisticated laser cutting machine from Levstal provides:
- exceptionally high acceleration (20m/s²);
- high speed (200m/min);
- unprecedented precision (0,03 mm);
- two automatically exchangeable worktables of 1500 x 3000 mm;
- minimum sheet thickness 0,5 mm;
- maximum sheet thickness 25 mm.
Levstal is certified according to EN 1090, which enables issuing CE certificates for load-bearing structures and their components. The quality construction is made in accordance with Eurocode standards and provides a high degree of resistance. The company offers a wide range of products and services, including metal engineering, steel structures, steel services and more.