ATLANTA, July 23, 2021 (Newswire.com) - With the rollout of 5G technology, there are going to be many more cell towers added around the country, only they will look a bit different than the current ones. The 5G technology that is being used will lead to the cell towers being placed around cities on buildings, streetlights, and other structures. Before signing any cell tower lease contracts, it is important to get as much information as possible.
"Nobody should sign a cell tower lease contract unless they have had someone who understands the industry review it," explains David Espinosa, president of TowerLeases.com. "Too many landowners get the short end of the deal. This can easily be avoided with one quick phone call."
Espinosa provides landowners with a free consultation to help them avoid problems and get the best cell tower lease rates. For over 15 years, he has helped many landowners to negotiate their cell tower lease contracts, ensuring they get the best rates and terms. Here are five things to know about cell tower lease contracts:
- They are negotiable. The rates and terms can be negotiated and should be.
- They can create a nice income. When landowners get the best cell tower lease rates, they can get a steady monthly income.
- There's more to it than going rates. Cell tower lease rates are impacted by a variety of things, including property values, local bylaws, impact fees, and much more.
- The fine print matters. While most landowners are focused on the rate, they need to ensure that the fine print is fair. This includes the early termination clause and what the land will look like once a cell tower is removed.
- The phone company knows landowners don't know the industry. It's important to have someone on your side who knows the industry, so they can help you get the best rates and terms.
"Being able to help landowners get the most out of their contract is important to me," added Espinosa. "I know the industry well and work on behalf of the landowner to ensure that they get the best cell tower lease rates and contract."
Espinosa works with individual property owners, government agencies, and businesses. His consulting service has helped people who have cell tower leases with Crown Castle, Verizon, and AT&T. To arrange a 30-minute lease buyout consultation, visit the site at TowerLeases.com or call (866) 746-8907.
Located in the Atlanta area, TowerLeases.com serves the entire country with cell tower lease consultation and negotiation services. Its mission is to help protect those leasing their land for cellphone towers. Its services have now expanded to other areas of South America. For more information on the company, visit its site at www.TowerLeases.com. For a free 30-minute consultation regarding cellphone tower leasing, call (866) 746-8907.
Source: Tower Leases