305 Pink Pack Goes Live With NewOrg's Cloud-Based Data Management System With a Focus on Seamless Growth Into the Future
Multi-function intake tools and custom online portal streamline administrative processes, so staff spend less time on data entry and more on organizational mission
WASHINGTON, April 26, 2023 (Newswire.com) - 305 Pink Pack is a cancer support network providing invaluable services to women throughout the Miami-Dade area, irrespective of what their financial status may be. Their services allow patients to prioritize their time spent with families and friends, alleviating many of the burdens that go along with a cancer diagnosis. With their most requested service being rides to treatment, they provided over 5,000 rides to and from hospitals for their more than 200 members since launching in 2020.
"I can easily gather data for grant reports, and no longer have to create formulas to create my charts. The support service is wonderful and was another reason we chose NewOrg."
- Rosemary Carrera, President
As a small organization with ambitions for rapid growth, 305 Pink Pack was finding it hard to locate a system that didn't need substantial changes as the organization expands. The number of spreadsheets, folders and drives being used to manage overall day-to-day operations was diminishing their capacity to concentrate on the needs of their members. There were plenty of database options that worked well for small programs but had limited functionality options. Alternatives they considered were Salesforce Sales Cloud, CharityTracker and CaseWorthy. A system that could handle complex intake processes, such as medical professional referrals of members that was affordable but scalable was key in choosing NewOrg. Through the vetting process, they saw NewOrg's vast non-profit implementation experience. This brought confidence that NewOrg knew how to provide the best database solution.
Guided by NewOrg's in-house consultants, the implementation process was clear, easy to follow and efficient. Some of the solutions attained include the following:
- Online member intake process that feeds into the database, allowing both self-referred members and medical professionals providing member referrals to upload necessary documents.
- Creation of an online scheduler so members can choose interview times that suit them based on staff availability, removing the need for inefficient scheduling over email or phone.
- The ability for medical professionals to login into organizational portals to review the statuses of their referrals.
- A volunteer intake process, opportunity calendar and portal were created so they can sign up for volunteer opportunities, enter in their volunteer hours and can open a certificate of hours in PDF form without the need for email correspondence.
- Automatic calculations of total spend against member voucher limits make it easy to know where a member's situation is at a glance.
- HIPPA-compliant electronic signature requests can be sent by email that allows members or medical professionals to open securely NewOrg's file sharing tool, helping streamline processes and avoid paying third-party signature tools like DocuSign.
- Grant reporting results based on set time periods are available at a touch of a button using NewOrg's "Dashboard" functionality.
NewOrg Management System, Inc. - www.neworg.com
4000 Albemarle St NW (Ste 200)
Washington, DC 20016
NewOrg is a leading software developer providing a cloud-based data management platform for nonprofits and local government/social agencies, with more than 50,000 users in the US & Canada since 2006. Celebrating 15 years of providing complete, 100% customized data management for nonprofit organizations and affiliates, NewOrg's integrated software and service approach ensures that our partners improve efficiency, transparency, and sustainability.
Source: NewOrg Management System