2010 OSHA Seminar for the Tampa Bay Area Set For April 28, 2010
Tampa Area OSHA Director and Staff to Present to Area Businesses at This Annual Seminar Hosted by Area Safety Council's
Online, March 23, 2010 (Newswire.com) - To help businesses in the Tampa Bay Area maintain OSHA compliance, Suncoast Safety Council and Tampa Area Safety Council will be holding an informative seminar featuring Les Grove, OSHA's Director for the Tampa Area along with several OSHA staff members. The seminar will highlight the latest regulatory standards and drafts for Construction and General Industry.
The Seminar will focus on the following areas:
- OSHA Compliance - Inspection statistics, points of concentration, upcoming proposed standards.
- OSHA Inspections - How to be prepared: What compliance officers look for and what's cited most in Construction and General Industry.
- Recordkeeping Do's & Don'ts - Will YOU have an inspection due to under or over reporting?
- Fall Protection by the Numbers - How far is the distance?
- Combustible Dust Inspections - Do they apply to your industry?
- OSHA Hazard Communication Standard - Potential changes and how to prepare for them.
- Interesting Florida Fatality Cases - Don't let this happen on your watch!
Who should attend?
This Seminar should be attended by safety professionals, industrial hygienists, senior & front-line managers, site foreman and business owners in the Construction and General Industries.
Date: April 28, 2010
8:30 am - Check-in/Coffee
9:00 am - 4:00 pm - Seminar
4908 W Nassau Street
Tampa FL 33607
Suncoast Member Price: $75.00 - 2 or more from same Company: $65.00
Non-Member Price: $90.00 - 2 or more from same Company: $80.00
Fee Includes: Seminar Materials, Morning Refreshments, Lunch, Afternoon Refreshments, Door Prize Ticket and a Certificate of Completion.
To register, please contact us at (727) 608-2948 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Flyer: http://www.safety.org/CET%20Classes/OSHA%20UPDATE%202010.pdf