10 Uncommon Uses for Eva-Dry Dehumidifiers
Tampa, Florida, November 30, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Eva-Dry is one of the most powerful, renewable mini dehumidifiers on the market today. It works with a technologically advanced silica gel which absorbs moisture from anywhere it is placed. This in turn helps to combat condensation that can prevent mold and mildew, reduce allergens, and eliminate odors, leaving the environment more comfortable.
You may be familiar with some of the more common uses for using a dehumidifier including using them in your bathroom, basement, gun safe, boat, RV, and/or in your car, but have you considered some more outside the box uses? Eva-Dry offers ten uncommon, yet extremely valuable, uses for a dehumidifier in and around the home.
- Control humidity levels and provide some air movement when curing sausage
- Decrease the drying time and minimize mildew when preserving flowers
- Protect your stored linens from damaging smells and cloth-eating insects
- Include in instrument cases, organs, and pianos to control humidity
- Safeguard your stored collectibles from mildew and mold
- Protect your electronics from harmful condensation forming inside them in humid areas
- Help the food in your pantry stay fresher longer
- Defend the tools and equipment in your garage or shed from corrosion
- Help to keep indoor swimming areas comfortable and reduce moisture-related damage
No matter what uncommon purpose a dehumidifier is to be used for, it is important to select a safe and effective one to protect your valuables and home from the effects of high humidity. You can shop assured, the entire Eva-Dry product line undergo strict production standards to ensure only safe, high quality products enter the market and into your home.
“I am always excited when I hear from a customer who has benefited from using our dehumidifiers,” said Matt Henson, Vice President of Business Development Eva-Dry. “It is especially interesting to hear some of the less common, yet beneficial, uses for dehumidifiers that our customers have discovered, including many in the above list.”
Eva-Dry dehumidifiers are eco-friendly, using natural, silica gel crystals that are non-toxic, colorless and odorless. The dehumidifiers absorb humidity silently and operate without electricity or batteries. You simply renew the dehumidifier when the indicator changes color. Visit eva-dry.com to learn more about our dehumidifiers and discover more ways a dehumidifier can come in handy in or around your home.
About Eva Dry Dehumidifiers
Since 2003, Eva-Dry compact dehumidifiers have earned their reputation as the safest, healthiest and most efficient method to reduce ambient moisture by providing a higher absorption rate than alternate disposable dehumidifying products. The compact, renewable Eva-Dry units reduce humidity to fight mold, moisture and mildew in homes, boats, RVs, safes, and other valuable item storage. Visit www.eva-dry.com, or call (877) 382-3790 for more information.