New Lumenpulse Luminaires Enable Design Consistency Throughout Interior And Exterior Architectural Lighting Applications
Expanded range of Lumenbeam, Lumenfacade, Lumencove, and Lumendome products and the new Lumentask family of luminaires offer design consistency, sustainability and low maintenance
March 1, 2011 (Newswire.com) - Lumenpulse Inc., an architectural solid state lighting manufacturer and innovator, today announced the release and immediate availability of twenty (20) new products. The products have been designed to provide architects and lighting designers with the flexibility to use luminaires in a range of interior and exterior locations while maintaining design consistency.
Lumenpulse has expanded its Lumenbeam™, Lumenfacade™, Lumencove™ and Lumendome™ families to include products of different sizes, mounting options, and performance packages in both white and RGB. The company has also introduced the completely new Lumentask™ family of products, designed for under cabinet and task lighting systems.
"Available in a range of styles and sizes, the expansion of these product families provides architects and lighting designers with a new level of flexibility to solving outdoor and indoor lighting challenges," said FranÃ§ois-Xavier Souvay, Lumenpulse President and CEO. "These products provide solutions to accomplish various lighting tasks on the outside of the building, and maintain design integrity inside the building with interior lighting from the same family."
Lumenpulse products are designed to ensure sustainability by enabling simple maintenance and component replacement without having to replace the luminaires. Manufactured with a dual chamber technology that helps to dissipate heat, Lumenpulse luminaires boast the industry's longest lifetime.
A list of the new products is included in the attached News Release Addendum. Full details are available on the Lumenpulse website at www.lumenpulse.com/products.
About Lumenpulse Inc.
Founded in 2006, Lumenpulse designs and manufactures cutting edge architectural solid state lighting luminaires for interior and exterior applications. Attention to detail in mechanical, optical and fixture design has positioned Lumenpulse as a leader in the global solid state lighting marketplace. In addition to its standard range of products, Lumenpulse also specializes in the design, manufacturing and commissioning of large scale, customized, solid state lighting solutions worldwide.
All Lumenpulse products are UL and cUL certified, and meet or exceed CE safety standards. Lumenpulse products are tested by independent laboratories to provide photometric reports in accordance with IES LM-79-08 standards. Innovation is a core value for Lumenpulse, and simplicity and sustainability are the goals for every luminaire and solution the company designs. All Lumenpulse luminaires and solutions include a standard limited 5-year warranty. For more information, please visit: www.lumenpulse.com.
NEWS RELEASE ADDENDUM
- Lumenbeam Medium - white and static colors (smaller companion of the current Lumenbeam Large - more than 55,000 candelas at nadir with 6Ëš optic using only 25 watts)
- Lumenbeam Medium - RGB color changing (smaller companion of the current Lumenbeam Large - more than 30,000 candelas at nadir with 6Ëš optic using only 25 watts)
- Lumenbeam XLarge - white and static colors (extra-large companion of the current Lumenbeam Large - more than 325,000 candelas at nadir with 6Ëš optics using only 150 watts)
- Lumenbeam XLarge - RGB color changing (extra-large companion of the current Lumenbeam Large - more than 185,000 candelas at nadir with 6Ëš optics using only 150 watts)
New pendant configuration:
- Lumenbeam Medium Pendant - white and static colors
- Lumenbeam Medium Pendant - RGB color changing
- Lumenbeam Large Pendant - white and static colors
- Lumenbeam Large Pendant - RGB color changing
All Lumenfacade products are now available in 8 watts per foot and 15 watts per foot versions. The 8 watts version out-performs most 15 watts per foot versions, by delivering candelas at nadir that is equal to, or surpasses other product in the marketplace, while using 50% less energy.
- Lumenfacade Interior - white and static colors (interior version of the Lumenfacade with a smaller housing)
- Lumenfacade Interior - RGB color changing (interior version of the Lumenfacade with a smaller housing)
- Lumenfacade Remote Driver - white and static colors (for tight space locations)
- Lumenfacade Remote Driver - RGB color changing (for tight space locations)
- Lumenfacade Stand Alone - white and static colors (for single fixture applications with back feed connection)
- Lumenfacade Stand Alone - RGB color changing (for single fixture applications with back feed connection)
- Lumencove HO - white and static colors delivers more than 850 lumens per foot using only 10 watts per foot
- Lumencove RGB - 100% more output than the previous version using only 5 watts per foot
- Lumencove XC - white and static colors (the world's first line voltage IP66 cove lighting system for outdoor applications)
- Lumencove XC - RGB color changing (the world's first line voltage IP66 cove lighting system for outdoor applications)
NEW Lumentask™ family
- Lumentask - white and static colors using 5 watts per foot (under cabinet and task lighting system)
- Lumendome - white and static colors. Low voltage luminaire combined with a remote driver/data supply that operates with 120 to 277 volts, using only 25 watts (for large scale pixel-style applications, and other outdoor architectural projects).
Director of Marketing
Categories: Design and Architecture