January 19, 2014 (Newswire.com) - LTT Global, a global pioneer in mobile, is showcasing MyMobileUni.com, their global initiative to impact lives through learning via UKTI Malaysia at the British Educational Training and Technology Show at ExCel International Exhibition and Convention Centre in London from 19 to 24 January 2014.
MyMobileUni.com is a FREE lifelong learning portal covering academic, lifestyle and lifelong learning programs for all ages.
"There are currently around 6 billion people who have little or no access to education around the world and we wanted to contribute to the world community by lowering this statistic. Together with the team, we realized that our company had over 10 years of learning and training experience and many websites that enhance and deliver education. As a global company, we saw an opportunity to enhance the education of all ages especially those who have few access to learning platforms of content and learning courses and that is why we created MyMobileUni.com", said Wemel Cumavoo, Co-Founder and CEO, MyMobileUniversity.
The following are additional compelling reasons as to why we developed MyMobileUni,com :
• Student study debts are on the rise
• Rising cost of Higher Education
• Employers in search of high calibre staff with the right skills set for the job
• A recent global study by Telefonica of young adults aged between 18-30 years said access to technology and education will help to bring them out of poverty and ensure them of their success (http://survey.telefonica.com)
• Globally students, professionals, and businesses in their pursuit of success have to remain competitive
• People retrenched, unemployed, people who come out of long medical leave and people between jobs looking for better opportunity
MyMobileUni.com's platform makes it a one-stop centre to access FREE and quality learning content. We have links to the world's leading Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) providers like Coursera, edX and Udacity. We also have access to other universities, organizations,NGOs' and subject matter experts from all over the world who have content that they like to share with the world.
We currently we have the following learning channels and are expanding regularly:
• A large collection of university, college and professional programs
• A large collection of career development resources
• Business and Entrepreneurship programs
• Computing, Coding and ICT programs
• Teacher Resources and Development Programs
• Preschool, primary and high school programs
• Life skills, lifestyle and lifelong learning
• How-to-guides, video talks, study tools, e-books
• News, music, motivation, informational resource, etc.
• Conference presentations and videos where we are the Learning Partner for the events e.g. The World Innovation Forum 2013 and also D-Code Start-Up Malaysia Program.
We are pleased to announce the appointment of our Country Directors, Dr Lawrence Wasserman (USA), Mr. Vijay Sekar Peesapati (India), Mr. Ikhlas Bahar (Indonesia), and Mr. Shane Hodge (Philippines), with additional country directors to be named.
Wemel Cumavoo commented that the Country Directors all share in the company's common vision to make learning accessible to all and they each play an important role in their respective countries to help MyMobileUni.com reach out to partners who would like to come on board. At the same time, they further efforts to create awareness to students, professionals, businesses and individuals to access learning on the go, which will help them to remain competitive in their pursuit of success.
MyMobileUni is a university for the people by the people; the FREE part will always remain FREE and regularly updated.
Our next phase sees us incorporating an authoring tool that will allow anyone, who would like to share their knowledge on the portal, to do live or recorded sessions for sharing and then has the option to publish it for FREE or market it in MyMobileUni mall.
The MyMobileUni Mall caters for the following offerings to the MyMobileUni community:
• Tutors who are subject matter experts to provide webinars or tutoring at an affordable price to the masses.
• Content providers to put their content here for sale
• Webinars on trending topics
• Make available educational resources at special prices
Our current strategic partners are Mobile Monday Global, School of Lifelong Learning, Open University Malaysia, Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC), Mobile World Magazine, GAK Technologies, SNS Business Solutions, Internet Academy, Threes & Tees, GooruLearning, Alleem Knowledge Center, CSR India, Ideaz Global and Voniz Venture LLP.
Our Learning Partners include:
• MobileMonday Global who has 154 chapters globally
• U-Pustaka, Malaysia's integrated library project propelling Ubiquitous Library Services. Anytime, Anywhere in an Inclusive Knowledge-Based Society
• Trayi Educational Services, engaged in the Research, Design, Development and Deployment of educational content to the students of colleges and schools in rural India
• KYUSA an NGO from Uganda using MyMobileUni.com as a career development platform to empower youths aged 16 to 25, to have a better future. Uganda has a rampant school dropout problem, with 60% of students dropping out at the primary level and 70% leaving secondary school
We would also like to announce our Content Partnerships with:
• The National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) is a Government of India sponsored collaborative educational program, which is providing thousands of videos here covering among others Bio Tech, Aerospace Engineering, Ocean Engineering, Nanotechnology and much more
• The Mother and Child Health and Education Trust providing thousands of Education, Instructional, Tutorials videos on Health and Nutrition
Lastly, our international media partners include:
• All Eyes On Africa
• Next Up Asia
• Bite Media
We have a huge vision to empower people through education and we invite organizations and individuals to come support us as it will add to the success of this global initiative.
We have some new campaigns and features coming up that will help us move forward to become a sustainable entity that can support our FREE learning vision.
1. Upcoming campaigns we have the Touching Lives Hall of Fame Campaign and our merchandise store, where supporters can purchase campaign memorabilia (i.e. t-shirts).
2. Inviting Subject Matter Experts to register as our Knowledge Partners
3. Organizations can support by participating as a Strategic Partner, Content Partner, Media Partner or use our platform for their staff and be our Learning Partner
4. Be our Ambassadors and help us create awareness by sharing http://www.MyMobileUni.com with family and friends so we can impact lives together.
At the end of the day, it is not just about delivery education to communities. It is about delivery the right quality of education that will help enhance and impact lives.
Company MyMobileUni Sdn Bhd
Country Director: Rani Wemel
Contact Number: +6 03 7877 7023 | +6 019 207 0510
MyMobileUniversity is a global initiative to impact lives through education and a FREE learning platform for all ages covering academic, lifestyle and lifelong learning. For more information, please visit http://www.MyMobileUni.com.
About LTT Global
LTT Global, a global pioneer in mobile learning has been participating, understanding, tracking, creating awareness through its various initiatives, since 2004, to encourage and support the growth of the mobile eco system. The company's vision is to enrich and empower organization from human capital development to business enterprise solutions. LTT Global provides a broad range of consultancy services to organizations to provide a holistic, cost effective and efficient solutions using mobile technology innovation. Among its initiatives to promote awareness include the annual GoMobile and the Asia Pacific Mobile Learning Conference. It also is the founder of the Asia Pacific Mobile Learning & Edutainment Advisory Panel (APACMLEAP) and the co-founder of the Mobile Industry Group (MOBIG) which is a special interest group.(www.LTTCOM.com)