Global Electrical and Electronics Retailing: Market Guide to 2016
"Global Electrical and Electronics Retailing: Market Guide to 2016" provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of this crucial global market.
November 6, 2012 (Newswire.com) - "Global Electrical and Electronics Retailing: Market Guide to 2016" provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of this crucial global market. The report includes quantitative information (historic and forecast market values), segmented at channel level.
The result of extensive market research undertaken by Canadean, this report provides data, analyses and opinion to help companies in the retail industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
The report provides a top-level overview and detailed category insight into the operating environment for this dynamic industry and as such it is an essential tool for companies active across the Global retail value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
With retail sales of USD2,041.6 billion the electrical and electronics category group generated 14.2% of total Global retail sales in 2011. The market is projected to grow at a pace of 9.25% every year during the forecast period, and is expected to make up 14.8% of the country's retail revenues, by 2016 reaching retail sales of USD3,177.7 billion.
Buy Your Report Copy @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/electricals-and-electronics-retailing-in-global-market-guide-to-2016-market-report.html
- Overview of the Electricals and Electronics Retailing market in the Global.
- Analysis of the Electricals and Electronics Retailing market and its categories, including full year 2011 sales values and forecasts until 2016.
- Historic and forecast sales values for Electricals and Electronics Retailing for the period 2006 through to 2016.
- Individual category analysis for the Electricals and Electronics Retailing market for the period 2006 through to 2016.
Reasons to buy
- Identify key trends by analyzing historical industry data.
- Analyze the market with detailed historic and forecast market values, segmented at channel level.
- Enhance your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption value and segmentation by channel for the historic period.
- Formula future business strategies using forecast figures for the market along with segmentation.
For More Details Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org