Popular Honda vehicles like the 2013 Honda Accord continue the automaker's 2013 growth.
March 15, 2013 (Newswire.com) - Despite a significant amount of heavy winter weather that typically discourages vehicle sales, LaFontaine Honda is proud to announce that American Honda sales continued their growth in February of 2013, a testament to the updates Honda has made to their whole line of vehicles.
With Honda brand vehicles accounting for 96,623 of the automaker's 107,987 units moved in February of this year, there is little doubt that the significant push in sales - with Honda vehicles up 1.8 percent based on daily sale rate - is due to Honda's new standard features.
Each of the basic trims of their new 2013 models is equipped with some of the latest in automotive technologies, the kind that other automakers often include only at higher trim levels.
Standard on each new Honda are
• i-MID infotainment system- Honda's unique interface for controlling their new technology.
• Rearview camera- Honda makes backing up safer and easier, with this camera system viewable through the i-MID screen.
• Bluetooth phone and audio streaming- Discard tangled wires in favor of next-gen Bluetooth technology, syncing both phone calls and on-phone music (as well as Pandora Internet Radio).
• SMS text messaging- Keep hands on the wheel and eyes on the road while still being able to hear and respond to texts.
• Steering wheel-mounted controls- In addition to voice controlled systems, new Honda models let drivers control the i-MID and other technology right from the steering wheel for added convenience and safety.
With all of these amenities coming standard, seeing a growth of 35.2 percent for the Honda Accord (moving 27,999 models in February), 15.3 percent for the 2013 Crosstour, and 8.3 percent for the 2013 Pilot (at 9,614 units sold in February) seems right in line with expectations, with their vice president of sales indicating that the automaker expects the trend to continue throughout the year.
Drivers interested in learning more about any of the new Honda models available at LaFontaine Honda have been asked to contact the dealership. Their sales experts are on site six days a week at 2245 South Telegraph Road in Dearborn Michigan. In addition to new Honda vehicles, the dealership also features a fleet of pre-owned vehicles of many different makes and models.