Custom Fabrication in Australia
From construction projects to product manufacturing, metal custom fabrication has many applicable uses in the industry that makes it one of the most sought after metal work services.
January 15, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Custom fabrication involves cutting, shaping and forming a material into specific pieces, parts or frames. You can choose to make these products out of the commonly used fabrication materials including various grades of steel, aluminium, brass, nickel, titanium and sometimes, silver and gold.
Custom fabrication in Australia includes several different types of Commercial Catering Equipment services that can be used in all parts of the construction or production line process, be it about designing, building or assembling. Common metal fabrication services involved include:
• Custom Design: Designers will put the product context on paper based on its type, its function, materials used and other important details like its dimensions, strength, versatility and other specifications.
• Computer Aided Design (CAD): Designers may opt to create a CAD imaging. CAD is a 3D generated visual representation of the product that can help point out any design flaws or areas for improvement. CADs are commonly used in designing buildings.
• Metal Fabrication Processing: Several processes for fabrication can be used depending on the material used, product dimensions and where the finished product will be used. Fabrication processes include casting, forging, welding and extrusion.
• Assembly: Most metal fabrication companies have services for assembly of specific products like Ladder Trolley, truck bodies, car parts and product frames. How the product is assembled will depend again on the material and a company's own Countertop Cooking Equipments and techniques.
• Custom Finish: Secondary custom fabrication Lifting Equipment is sometimes needed before certain products can be considered ready for use for functional and/or aesthetic purposes. Services under this category include bonding, bolting, cutting, sawing and painting.
Custom fabrication can be used to make many things, mostly construction materials, work equipment and products necessary for manufacture. For construction, metal fabrication services like welding, drilling and cutting can be availed while products like mild steel flat sheets and metal frames may be used.
Custom metal fabrications may be used in production lines of equipment like stainless steel trolleys and steel or aluminium truck bodies. You can also opt to have custom made equipment frames like custom cage Transport Trolleys or wrought iron furniture made to meet your needs.
Choosing the right Australian custom fabrication contractor will depend on a number of criteria. First, it is important to consider the company's credentials: how long have they been in the business, what types of Storage Equipment industries do they frequently work for and what is their general client feedback? Also important things to take note are their facilities: do they have provisions for short term, long term or rapid production? Do they have state of the art equipment? Do they have high quality materials? Finally, make a reference list of each company's proposed quotations and check which company offers the best in both production quality and affordability.