No woman can do without a blow dryer in her home, but the question that floats is what kind of blow dryers are good quality and reliable, and which are consistent with the different needs of women.
January 22, 2014 (Newswire.com) - No woman can do without a blow dryer in her home, but the question that floats is what kind of blow dryers are good quality and reliable, and which are consistent with the different needs of women. Check out this concise article to get some basic knowledge about things to know before venturing into buying your next hair tool.
Here are some useful tips that can help you choose the right hair companion.
1. The most important specification that should be taken into account is the wattage of the tool. The higher the power, the hotter the tool, the better the results. Modern types go up to 2000 watts.
Dryers should be comfortable to use through their ergonomic design. They should make the hand and especially the wrist stress and pressure-free. Accordingly the heat and speed setting buttons should be located in an area that allows for better and easy usage.
Ask yourself "Is this dryer lightweight enough?" taking into consideration that you might have to use it for longer times
3. Engine sound when in action
Is it annoying or bearable?
4. Are you going to use it to just dry your hair? If yes, then it's advisable for people with long hair to opt for a high wattage dryer as it's time-saving, but for people who have light hair or hair that dries quickly then it would be appropriate to go for a dryer with a medium or low power.
5. Are you going to use it to dry and style your hair? In this case you should be considering a hair dryer with three heat settings as the high heat is used to dry, the medium to style, and the cold setting to set the style in place.
6. Opt for Ac motors as they are powerful and long-lasting.
7. Are you intending to buy a dryer because you want to travel?
Then do not forget to opt for one that has a foldable or removable handle. These are the best for travelling as they take lesser space in a suitcase than normal ones. And do not forget also to buy one hat has dual and worldwide voltage.
Choosing the most appropriate hair dryer is a necessity to help you care for your hair the way it should be. The most modern ones are designed with swiveling handles. This lessens the pressure on hand and wrist and then allows for prolonged drying time.