The software includes significant improvements in all modules. Autologica, a specialist in dealer management systems (DMS) for automotive dealers, announced today the release of version 8.0 of its vehicle dealership software.
February 28, 2014 (Newswire.com) - The new version 8 of the company's flagship software includes over 100 new features and enhancements to functions, addresses usability improvements, and streamlines processes for all of departments of the car dealership.
Among the most significant improvements are:
• Automatic generation of aftersales contacts
• New reports
• Improved in auto sales orders
• Improvements in trade-in processes
• Statistics on services performed
• Copy frequent proposals
• Copy parts related to jobs
• Related parts (parts that are frequently sold together)
• Improvements in the generation of parts orders
• New reports on tax withholdings (for different regions around the world)
• Simplified unlocking of vouchers
• Less steps to perform many processes
• Report enhancements to simplify analysis
"The changes and new features included in Version 8 are mainly based on suggestions made by our customers, " said Al McClymont, CEO of Autologica. "In addition, we continue to work on usability by streamlining important processes so that dealership staff can do their work faster."
Version 8.0 is a free upgrade available for all existing users of Autologica DMS and Autologica Sky DMS.
Autologica is a leader in providing innovative software to vehicle dealers. It offers two versions of its Dealer Management System: Autologica Sky DMS (on-demand, cloud-based), and Autologica DMS (on-premises). The company also provides other dealer-specific tools such as Appoint365 (workshop scheduling) and Dealer Web Manager (website administrator). Hundreds of dealers representing more than 40 brands in 15 countries use Autologica software. The company's website is www.autologica.com.
Marketing & Communications
+54 341 409-3900
+1 787 966-7243