Two-day event to take place 12th - 13th May 2014 in London featuring leading pharma and biotech experts
January 17, 2014 (Newswire) - Two-day event to take place 12th - 13th May 2014 in London featuring leading pharma and biotech experts.
17th January 2014: The SMi Group has announced the launch of its inaugural Big Data in Pharma event in response to market demand. The two-day event will aim to help companies understand how to leverage Big Data by exploiting its potential to create better medicine and generate new revenue streams.
The content-rich agenda will feature several high-level speakers to include:
• Dr Athula herath, Statistical Director, R&D Statistics, Medimmune
• Niklas bergvall, Senior Director, Global HE&OR Neuroscience, Novartis Pharma
• Xavier olba, Digital Business Strategy, Sanofi
• Stephanie manson, Director Global Health Outcomes, GlaxosmithKline
• Jan hauß, Head of R&D, Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), Merck KGaA
• Rob Thwaites, Vice President, Health Economics and Epidemiology, Evidera and Chair, Pharmaceutical industry Health Information Group, ABPI
The event will be the first of its kind to focus specifically on the impact of big data in the pharmaceutical industry and delegates in attendance can expect to hear sessions on:
• How big data analysis can positively impact clinical trials by acting on information in real-time
• Delivering a definitive social media strategy and culture within pharma to deliver optimal patient healthcare and treatment awareness
• Integrating data to guarantee consistency and reliability in R&d
• Up to date insight on applications for HEOR data in pharma
Full event information can be found at www.pharmabigdata.co.uk or early-bird places can be booked via Husaina Durrant: +44(0) 20 7827 6070.
Notes to editor
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event, please contact Alia Malick on +44(0) 20 7827 6168.